Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I feel completely inadequate. I feel bad for anybody that has to look at me. My red marks are gleaming, I have small pimples forming in clusters, and my hair looks like shit and there's nothing I can do about it. I don't want to leave the house...I just want to crawl into a hole and be a recluse.

Not to mention my body acne. :wacko:

This sucks. I haven't felt this down in years.

*sigh*

Just venting.

you try the head and shoulders classic clean for you body acne? it worked for me man. as for the hair, i hate mine too! i never noticed any of it fall out but it like stopped growing in certain spots. :\

Guest T-Virus
I feel completely inadequate. I feel bad for anybody that has to look at me. My red marks are gleaming, I have small pimples forming in clusters, and my hair looks like shit and there's nothing I can do about it. I don't want to leave the house...I just want to crawl into a hole and be a recluse.

*sigh*

Just venting.

I feel exactly the same :(

*sigh*

Just venting.

Word. Except I don't have any body acne.. never have. But my face is bad enough.. :doubt:

*sigh*

Just venting.

each year gets worst for me. I havent made any progress what so ever.

My face looks like crap, dark-red patches everyway (in the healing process now) after I did the GA peel.

I know how you feel, BR123.

I am staying at home too!

You can do something to your hair!

Guest T-Virus

I need a new hairstyle. Mine sucks at the moment :(

*sigh*

Just venting.

I thought you were going to say you had done something terrible. You are NOT a monster by any stretch of the imagination. You're a wonderful, smart, completely adequate person. And I will not stand for you talking badly about someone I respect.

Oh. And to all those saying they hate their hair? Post (or PM me) pictures. I will gladly give you my professional advice. And rest assured, I know my shit.

*sigh*

Just venting.

I feel like this too minus the body acne, and add scars.

*sigh*

Just venting.

ok so you feel bad.. make it through today and have a better day tomorrow. Your skin is going to recover and look better, thats a fact. Go out and don't think so much and just stop thinking so much. And you said your not happy with your hair, get it cut sometime that will make a big difference.

Count your blessings. You could be much "worse" off, and by worse I mean in a situation that would have been MUCH more difficult for you to live with. Just be happy with who you are. But yea, if you're having a bad day, avoid mirrors lol (that's what I do)

Thanks for the words everybody.

And yes, I count my blessings on a daily basis. But sometimes it's too hard looking past what you desperately want to change.

I was on the verge of a panic attack (haven't had one of those in 2 years), so I took an ambien. My head is cleared; once again, I cannot wait to start tane. :angel:

I just want to give you a big hug! I expect a lot of us have been there and know what it's like to feel so low.

Why not concentrate on your hair and making it look gorgeous? A couple of years ago when my acne was at its worse, I spent hours in the morning styling my (usually disgusting, frizzy etc.) hair and making it gleam - spent a fortune on various shampoos and products, but it really helped me feel better about myself. Acne can't touch your hair! :dance:

Good luck - I'm sure you'll have great results with tane! Hang in there and keep your head up, things will get better.

aww

i feel the same at the moment. i look and feel like a monster. its horrible. i've broken out AGAIN on my forehead...it looks a mess...these days, i cant even tell the different between my scars and spots. the scars on my forehead make it look like ive always got spots! :cry:

i cant evenm look in the mirror anymore without wanting to cry!

feel better soon! :)

Thanks for the words everybody.

And yes, I count my blessings on a daily basis. But sometimes it's too hard looking past what you desperately want to change.

I was on the verge of a panic attack (haven't had one of those in 2 years), so I took an ambien. My head is cleared; once again, I cannot wait to start tane. :angel:

Now let's discuss the hair situation.

I cannot wait to start tane. :angel:

Tane helped hugely with my self esteem. Hope it does the same for you!

yea i feel like a monster too.this horrible freak with disfiguring spots and holes on my face.like i can act as an ailen in a showww