Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZoeBee

OH my lord what did I do

Yesterday I felt not one, not two, but THREE pimples on their way in on my chin (forming a lovely triangle). So I slapped some BP on them immediately and hoped that today they'd be poppable. Sure enough, they are. Thing is I'm at work and I've gone to the washroom 3 times today so far to pop them. That's right, all three at the same time, THREE TIMES througout the day. You know the kind that one pop just isn't enough?? I'm sure it doesn't help though that I'm popping, putting BP and them slapping makeup over it. BUt right now they are swollen as hell and the makeup is all crusty and NASTY and they are pussing through the makeup :redface: eeeew and that whole side of my chin is RED RED RED. Looks like I got punched in the face.

Tonight I'm going to my boyfriend's!!! Urgh what do I do????

if you want to bring them to a head, fill your sink with hot water and dip a washcloth in it and keep applying it to your chin (rinsing the washcloth when it gets cold) this should help. if you succeed in popping it/them, try putting some ice cubes in a washcloth or paper towel and hold it on there for a while (for the inflammation) then visine (or anti-redness eye drops) for the redness (check ingredients in case you're allergic to anything)

hope this helps some

allie