Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mysteryagain

Can large pores and icepick scars be filled with hyaluronic?

I am considering having small injections of hyaluronic acid to fill in (I know it is just temporary) small depressed acne scars (icepick scars) and "large pores". Have any of you tried it? Does it work? even if it is temporary, does it at least work while it lasts?

Experiences?

I am considering having small injections of hyaluronic acid to fill in (I know it is just temporary) small depressed acne scars (icepick scars) and "large pores". Have any of you tried it? Does it work? even if it is temporary, does it at least work while it lasts?

Experiences?

I've learned that large or "open" pores (as some people call it) are very tough to treat if not impossible.

There are hundreds of treatments/products out there that claim they reduce or eliminate large pores. The fact of the matter is that it's a BIG LIE!!

I don't mean to put your hopes down, on the contrary, I wish there was something effective to correct this problem. But I've seen some State of the Art PLASTIC SURGEONS with LARGE AND HUMONGOUS PORES. Maybe they care sooo much about their patients that they don't even have time to take care of themselves or they don't have anything left to treat their own pores.

Experiences?

I was also wondering this.....i don't have enlarged pores, they are small scars which resemble enlarged pores (scarred pores). Most of them are not deep at all and disappear when the skin is stretched. Could this type of scar be injected with a filler? What do you guys think?

anyone at all?? :pray:

Hi there Happy Gal. I still don't know. I will see the doc about it in two weeks. If (IF) he can use it for scarred pores, I will know in 2 weeks and in a few days after that I will be able to find out if it works indeed IF he gets to inject them with the filler.

Please PM me around the 1st January or so, I should know by then, just in case I forget, and then I can let you know how it went for me, ok?