Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stevie Lee

HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Okay, so im on day 20. Ive always had little itty bitty flat blackheads on my nose, but in the past couple of days, they've become littly tiny bumps! They're much more noticeable and they bother me a ton. I can feel them and see them =(. ALSO, my chin has a whole bunch of the little flat ones allll over it now and i never had them before! Is this normal? Could it be part of my initial breakout? Will the accutane make this go away!? I hate it =(

ur blackheads are bein pushed out and they will become more noticeable as they are bein pushed out of the pore it only lasted a couple of days for me thou.

the ib is a killer, 20 days is about right to be havintane will help clear u up soon, just hang in there

ur blackheads are bein pushed out and they will become more noticeable as they are bein pushed out of the pore it only lasted a couple of days for me thou.

the ib is a killer, 20 days is about right to be havintane will help clear u up soon, just hang in there

thanks..so they'll get pushed out and go away then?

heyy...

I am a day behind you on accutane haha.. so atleast i know what i have to expect for tomorrow .. It would be crazyy if we could just be already in our 6th month, I dont think that day will ever come.. Any ways I am up at this time having no life because I look at my face every minute too see if there is any changes haha whatever.. anyways ttyl

sorry for not helping you out

heyy...

I am a day behind you on accutane haha.. so atleast i know what i have to expect for tomorrow .. It would be crazyy if we could just be already in our 6th month, I dont think that day will ever come.. Any ways I am up at this time having no life because I look at my face every minute too see if there is any changes haha whatever.. anyways ttyl

sorry for not helping you out

haha its okay! good to know others are feeling this crap too. Yeah, i cant wait for the end results, i guess this crap is just what we have to go through!!

yeahh it is soo crazyy though.. like i have had this for a while and hate it.....like i am on the waterpolo and swim team for my college and we go to soo many tournaments which i am suppost to have an awesome time but i hate them... I have to hide in the locker room haha and then whenever it is my event or game that is comming up i run outside ready to go........ Did you ever hear of pandora's box?? this is definitly a consiquence from opening up that box haha.. even though it is a myth i dont care, why did that girl have to open it... you should check out what it is if your totally lost...

yeahh it is soo crazyy though.. like i have had this for a while and hate it.....like i am on the waterpolo and swim team for my college and we go to soo many tournaments which i am suppost to have an awesome time but i hate them... I have to hide in the locker room haha and then whenever it is my event or game that is comming up i run outside ready to go........ Did you ever hear of pandora's box?? this is definitly a consiquence from opening up that box haha.. even though it is a myth i dont care, why did that girl have to open it... you should check out what it is if your totally lost...

i know of the story, the greek mythology is a little fuzzy in my mind, i havent studied it for a year or so. but yes i do understand what you're saying haha.

im sorry you dont enjoy your swimming as much as youd like to =(. in 6 months, i bet youll LOVE it =)

yeahh itll be crazy... That day will come and ill finally come out of the locker room and everyone will stand and applaud haha...

anyways anything in life you have something to say it is totally chill... Itll probably help me out more than you anyways.. knowing what everyone else is going through..

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

Sounds like your skin is purging. Mine just disappeared one day. It's weird to look at my nose now and not have any blackheads.

Guest ThereIsHope

I'm on day 19 and my skin is doing the EXACT same thing!

Its so nasty. :wall:

thank you all soooo much. that makes me feel a lot better =)

In rare cases accutane can make things more severe. If I were you I would be very cautious. maybe stop the accutane.