Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chronicles

minicycline help quick plz

my skin is so dry that i think it has caused me to have a rash that is so huge. its on my arms and chest. has anyone experienced this to. it also has dried off my face so much that it hurts to moisturize. i am takin this medicine with retin-a micro. should i lay off the anti until my skin goes back to normal

it also looks like a heat rash. so if u search up on google ull see what i mean

my skin is so dry that i think it has caused me to have a rash that is so huge. its on my arms and chest. has anyone experienced this to. it also has dried off my face so much that it hurts to moisturize. i am takin this medicine with retin-a micro. should i lay off the anti until my skin goes back to normal

it also looks like a heat rash. so if u search up on google ull see what i mean

Off hand, I'd say the topical is the culprit. Depending on the rash and how long you've been on the antibiotic, it could be an allergic reaction as well. I'd talk to my doc. about it.

I agree with the previous post, call your derm to be on the safe side. I wouldn't be worried about the dry skin because when I was on mino. my face was very dry and it gave me dandruff for some reason.

ty i will call the derm. i was wondering my face is really red and dry now at my cheeks but around my mouth and chin its perfect looking skin. ive been on retin a micro for 3-4 months now and i just started takin minocycline almost 2 months ago. could it be the ram is over drying my skin now on top of the mino