Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Poekin

jojoba making you tight?

So i usually use the CSR Cleanser in the shower in the morning, then when i get out i dab a little jojoba oil on my face and follow that up a couple minutes later with the CSR BP gel. I do the same thing before bed.

It has cleared my face up, but recently it has made my face really tight. Not necessarily dry, i dont get any flakes, just tight. Almost as though i feel i have to strain to fully smile. Is this normal? Could it just be a reaction to the new colder weather?

same thing. worked good at first but kind of negative after awhile, just like bp.

people would notice that i would be talking differently because i wouldn't open my mouth all the way because it felt like my skin was cracking.

I have the same problem. It was a miracle at first but now its getting kinda whatever. How many drops do you guys use? I'm starting to feel my face crack even with Jojoba oil. I thought that the jojoba oil would end that problem.

It's likely that it's the cold weather and your skin needs to adapt, rather than the Jojoba oil making your skin tight, it might not be helping as much as it once did.