Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hikarino

Stress, any effective way to kill it?

Few weeks ago, I feel relaxed and stuff because it's vacation time and I noticed my skin getting better. But ever since this week, I have projects at hand everyday and I have been so stressed. And I started breaking out bad which freaks me out big time and which, of course made matters worst.

I got so depressed I cried and thought of suicide again... so are there any stress busters?? I know there's no sure way, but can you guys tell me what works for you all? That I may even try them to find out whether they may even help me a little?

Or maybe I should see a doctor or psychologist because I find myself getting more and more depressed with each passing day...I don't know.

Few weeks ago, I feel relaxed and stuff because it's vacation time and I noticed my skin getting better. But ever since this week, I have projects at hand everyday and I have been so stressed. And I started breaking out bad which freaks me out big time and which, of course made matters worst.

I got so depressed I cried and thought of suicide again... so are there any stress busters?? I know there's no sure way, but can you guys tell me what works for you all? That I may even try them to find out whether they may even help me a little?

Or maybe I should see a doctor or psychologist because I find myself getting more and more depressed with each passing day...I don't know.

pop an adderall, finish the projects in light speed, then sit on your ass and smoke a bowl. don't do this all the time, but sometimes you need to succumb to the power of drugs. except over time, drugs actually increase your stress levels. so that's why you should only do it when you're real stressed out and you need to just peace out.

Well you could drop a class or two, that will help reduce your stress. You should definately get some exercise every day, that really helps reduce stress levels. If you are having suicidal thoughts please go see a psychologist or talk with a school counsellor.