Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest T-Virus

Your fantasy girl/guy

No wonder so many of you have no gf's, bf's...

?

:lol: because we have fantasy girl/guy in our mind :P

... Well I don't think that's related, I'm guessing everyone has somekind of idea what they would like in a girl/guy.

kkk.jpg

That's a cool hat. I saw a leopard print Russian hat (forgive me if Russian people dont really wear those hats....I just associate them with Russia) & wanted to buy it but was afraid people would stare at me (but they already do...so I should've bought it!).

Back on subject:

Not my fantasy, but he's kind of hot in a scary Vampire way :D

009_carlosd_e3party.jpg

Carlos D looks alittle like a skinny Joaquin Phoenix, who is dreeeeaaammy:

joaquin_phoenix_99.jpg

tall blonde emo boys :drool:

:blink: is there a such thing? For some odd reason, the words "emo" and "blonde" seem to go together like "fire" and "water" to me. lol

Unless...you mean the Gerard Way blonde...

:lol:

i like girls who look biracial/exotic

like kristen kruek or that TRL girl.. whats her name.. uhhh vanessa something

mmhmmm biracial/exotic girls are indeed hot. and my opinion has nothing to do with me being multiracial.

my fantasy girl or dream girl goes to my school. I have been in love with her for years. I love her she is country, beautiful, smart, nice, and has a good taste for country boys :)

"you can't love someone unless you love yourself".

-Random Guy Don't remember

:closed:

I don't think this topic has much to do with love :D

personality: bubbly, loud and crazy. slightly ditzy/clumsy but not to the point where she can't hold an intelligent conversation every once and a while. and she's gotta be a tiger in the sheets ;)

looks: anyone who knows how to dress their style. i generally tend to like either preppy girls (not the BIG spenders) or scene girls (not emo or goth).

meaning anywhere from

m_a781e0e203afa7bcccbf7ca55cfeb78e.jpg to m_f2899ad646ffb278b1ae262431e4c885.jpg

i dunno, lately i've had a thing for brunettes and scene girls.

I like unique looking girls who don't look like anybody else...They must be sensitive and honest and kind. I think Regina Spektor is gorgeous. But I don't really look for looks. Personality is a must.

reginasp1.jpg

HE WINS.

personality: bubbly, loud and crazy. slightly ditzy/clumsy but not to the point where she can't hold an intelligent conversation every once and a while. and she's gotta be a tiger in the sheets ;)

looks: anyone who knows how to dress their style. i generally tend to like either preppy girls (not the BIG spenders) or scene girls (not emo or goth).

meaning anywhere from

m_a781e0e203afa7bcccbf7ca55cfeb78e.jpg to m_f2899ad646ffb278b1ae262431e4c885.jpg

i dunno, lately i've had a thing for brunettes and scene girls.

These 2 girls are really cute.