Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok so I've been in bad shape after finishing tane and I have the fire fighter test down the road maybe sometime within the next yr. after tane i was negative and was btiching about how im in bad shape and not going to do well on the test, we'll for a while i've been positive and i decided to just shut up and work hard and get in good shape so theres no excuses come test day and so I get it.

So for the past few days I've been working out where I run a mile in about 8 minz and then do some weight training. We'll it feels good mentally to work hard and be able to have the work ethics to go for somehting I want...

But this has felt so good for my body. It releives stress big time, and my body feels more energetic, I breathe better, and just overall my health feels better. I do cardio for 10 minz a day followed by some pushups sits ups and weight training. now i only do 10 minz of cardio, but its intense cardio. Which thats just right, not too long, sort and sweet but intense, enough to sweat ALOT.

Try doing some cardio, its really good for you and will make you feel better. Just do 10 minz of it a day but do it intense. It will get hard but suck it up. I must say though, I've been feelin better physically since starting this, and i can just feel how good it is for the body, and come test day I think I'll be able to do my best with out any doubts or excuses.

Yeah I wish I could work out without feeling like i'm going to die.

I think sometimes I forget how to breathe, honestly. I don't know how I was ever on the tennis team in highschool now. I have asthma and i'm anemic.

Yup, working out feels great. I don't do alot of cardio (I really should do more) but I work out every night for an hour or longer, depending on how tired I am. It definitely helps clear my head.

Yeah I wish I could work out without feeling like i'm going to die.

I think sometimes I forget how to breathe, honestly. I don't know how I was ever on the tennis team in highschool now. I have asthma and i'm anemic.

yea during tane and shortly after stopping I was in such bad shape I was a complete mess. but it took slight improvements and i realized I have to do easier workouts for a while to build myself back up to doing more challenging ones. But after tane just wait alil bit and then you can start to workout and feel better physically.