Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Swinglifeaway

What do you consider beautiful?

What do you consider beautiful? Or what attracts you to somebody, or what do you first notice about somebody?

I personally notice people's eyes, I make direct eye contact with everybody, doesn't matter if they have acne or not. I really think eyes play a big role in over all appearance.

Another thing, do you notice people's acne right away? For me, even if its large cystic acne, I usually don't notice it til later.

Guest No Pride

A humble appearance. Smiles. Physically fit. Approachable. Dressed well. And last but not least, a twinkle in the eyes as they catch mine.

A humble appearance. Smiles. Physically fit. Approachable. Dressed well. And last but not least, a twinkle in the eyes as they catch mine.

I hvae a wierd fetish right now for goth, punk, and emo girls....

a women like this is what i would call beautiful, but i have a preferance for asian women. i also love a sense of humour, style, and class are all beautiful to me.[attachmentid=6975][attachmentid=6975]

post-22829-1165373011.jpg

post-22829-1165373011.jpg

I don't know about 'beautiful' as such, but what really attracts me to a man is the way he carries himself. Also a nice voice and engaging personality.

Eyes seem to be a big thing for boys though, a bloke from Greenpeace today asked me for my number, he told me I had amazing eyes and that they matched my hair (?).

I don't know about 'beautiful' as such, but what really attracts me to a man is the way he carries himself. Also a nice voice and engaging personality.

Eyes seem to be a big thing for boys though, a bloke from Greenpeace today asked me for my number, he told me I had amazing eyes and that they matched my hair (?).

was he high?

I hvae a wierd fetish right now for goth, punk, and emo girls....

how YOU doing? (points at her goth emo self) ;)

I think guys with acne are hotter than guys without because I noticed they're always so much more cool, stylish, witty, and kind..Usually they have hotter hairstyles too. I love guys with shaggy hair and good-smelling cologne. Usually what makes me attracted to guys is their ability to make me notice them without acting arrogant. It's rare but they do exist!

Guest T-Virus

Well obviously I'm gonna notice the face first. But I find that eyes and hair are quite important. Then of course the overall face structure is very important too.

I think guys with acne are hotter than guys without because I noticed they're always so much more cool, stylish, witty, and kind..Usually they have hotter hairstyles too. I love guys with shaggy hair and good-smelling cologne. Usually what makes me attracted to guys is their ability to make me notice them without acting arrogant. It's rare but they do exist!

iv got just the guy for you ;) ...except that i dont know how much longer i can do the whole long, shaggy hair style, im always having to keep it from blocking my eyes

I'm sure the guys here are touched by that. :)

Guest ThereIsHope

Hair, to me, is a major factor. I'm a hair person. A person's hair style, texture, color, EVERYTHING can make such a difference. I adore good hair on a guy.

But its hard to pinpoint what I find beautiful. In guys, the word I would use is more like handsome.

In girls, I find a quiet and humble spirit VERY beautiful. Its something I dont have, and greatly admire. Physically, I find wavy and curlier hair (yes, i'm biased) more flattering and prettier on girls. Also long eyelashes. I'm so envious of girls with butterfly-ish eyelashes.

For a guy, whats beautiful to me is someone I can look UP to, a respectable man with a strong sense of self-confidence in who is. A man who isnt afraid to defy the media's urge of conformity, one who stands out in the crowd and isnt afraid to be different in his thinking, attitude, and morals. Physically, its being tall and statuesque, blue eyes, (my WHOLE family has brown eyes, so I've always loved blue) and a good head of hair.