Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wow............... Where do i start off..?

Okay I woke up this morning... Put some makeup on it dident look Noticible when i looked at it.. or when i ask my mom.. Anywayz i went to school wearing it and the 1st hour.. my friend found out i had it on i told him its not make-up and he said then what is it. i said dont worry about it and he F**** screamed that sh** to the whole class (my name) Is wearing Make-up I felt like knocking the sh** out of him then i was soooooooooooooooooooooooo Inbarased cuz now Every f**** Body thinks im gay and the rest of the day i was just so depressed and was pist with every body and people that tryed to help me out a lil...SO DONT EVER EVER wear Make up Atleast the guys B/c Its not Worth It you see what happned to me...

#1 you made the first mistake

#2 he is not your friend if he did that

#3 you should beat the shit out of him, it WILL feel good.

#4 you're not gay if you beat the shit out of him

#5 problem fixed

#5 problem fixed

^My point exactly when referring to my other thread. Great advice - NOT! Case closed.

:ninja:

#5 problem fixed

^My point exactly when referring to my other thread. Great advice - NOT! Case closed.

:ninja:

You never have a point, just filler text so you can tack "case closed" onto the end of it.

well that sucks, youre friend sounds a pretty shitty friend, no good friend would do that, knowing how humiliating it would be for you, and how mortifying it would be that everyone knew. drop that 'friend' fast.

and are you sure you had the right shade? maybe it was too dark or light for youre skin, or maybe you put too much on, did you check in sunlight to see if it looked ok? if you feel better with it on, keep using it, but only use a small amount, i dont have any problems with guys wearing makeup, or concealer, if their acne bothers them so much. afterall, most guys dont wear makeup on a whim, but anyways sorry to hear that, keep youre head up in class, and next week, you'll be old news.

Some people like to make fun off and joke about others because they dislike their own lives so much. They feel the need to inflict some form of pain whether it be psychological or physical, just so they feel better about themselves.

Chin up and try not to let it bother you. You know what its like. This month you are the one everyone makes fun off, the next it's someone else.

I hate it when people do that, especially when its a 'friend'. Its the same if you ask them not do tell people something, and the same with secrets. Just more evidence about finding true friends :(

Guest No Pride

You should have said "Yeah it got on me last night when I was having rough sex with your mom".

geez just dont wear makeup im pretty open minded but guys wearing makeup = wrong! Think about it you may have the piss taken out you for having acne but its nothing compared to what will happen if your mates find out you wear makeup.Just a word of advice :naughty:

But keep in mind it is his personal choice and freedom of speech is encouraged?

Wow............... Where do i start off..?

Okay I woke up this morning... Put some makeup on it dident look Noticible when i looked at it.. or when i ask my mom.. Anywayz i went to school wearing it and the 1st hour.. my friend found out i had it on i told him its not make-up and he said then what is it. i said dont worry about it and he F**** screamed that sh** to the whole class (my name) Is wearing Make-up I felt like knocking the sh** out of him then i was soooooooooooooooooooooooo Inbarased cuz now Every f**** Body thinks im gay and the rest of the day i was just so depressed and was pist with every body and people that tryed to help me out a lil...SO DONT EVER EVER wear Make up Atleast the guys B/c Its not Worth It you see what happned to me...

ugg your friend sounds like a huge asshole!! .. some people just dont care about other ppl's feelings.. they just dont get it!!!

Exactly, some people also seem to get a kick out of being mean to people. They actually enjoy it (they also always seem to be projecting, if you know what I mean)

that sucks about your "friend"....make sure you're wearing the right shade or mix it with moisturizer so its more natural. do make-up in natural light next time.

Guest T-Virus

My "friend" told the biggest gossiping bitch in the class that I go to acne.org and that I shaved my legs. She yelled it out to the whole class during science. He also told her that I was friends with a man woman, which was a complete lie.

Asking your mother a question like that almost always results in the same answer. I'm starting to think mothers and only mothers are the only ones who see more with the mind than with the eye itself. Your mother loves you, and all those little details like your blemishes and your scars are inert to her. I still think that when my mother looks at me she still sees a baby; innocent; un-jaded.

Anyway, you get what I’m trying to say. I wouldn’t ask my mother a question like that; she just wouldn’t be able to see it, literally.

my story is similiar but i lucked out. i didnt want to go to school because of a cyst but my mom gave me some of her concealer and made me go. during lunch my friend asked "are you wearing makeup" and i replied "makeup???..wtf are you talking about." im not sure if he believed me or let it go because he is a better friend. but thank god he didnt shout it out during lunch, i would have never talked to him again

The same thing happened to me about 2 years ago in high school... but I was using some concealer. Anyway some twat noticed it and broadcast it everyone, I had to put up with his comments for a good few weeks after that.