Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Necromancer

Common Situation To Meet the Opposite Sex?

I currently live in Pittsburgh, PA. It sucks. I work 5 days a week and the only time I have to do anything is maybe Friday or Saturday night. There are no girls my age at my job. I left everyone I know when I moved here. I have tried lots of things. Where can I find girls my age to just do stuff with. I don't care about sex. I just want friends that are girls that are here in Pittsburgh. Thanks for the help.

P.S. I am 23 and I suck.

I currently live in Pittsburgh, PA. It sucks. I work 5 days a week and the only time I have to do anything is maybe Friday or Saturday night. There are no girls my age at my job. I left everyone I know when I moved here. I have tried lots of things. Where can I find girls my age to just do stuff with. I don't care about sex. I just want friends that are girls that are here in Pittsburgh. Thanks for the help.

P.S. I am 23 and I suck.

wtf necro i thought you were the king. i saw your video and you look like the super awesome outgoing person. lol i told a girl how i felt about her and now she wont even look at me and she blocked me from AIM i believe. i dont like her now though xD.

P.S. I am 23 and I suck.

wtf necro i thought you were the king. i saw your video and you look like the super awesome outgoing person. lol i told a girl how i felt about her and now she wont even look at me and she blocked me from AIM i believe. i dont like her now though xD.

That is why I didn't say I was looking for sex. I just need to know where in Pittsburgh or some other city you know nobody at that you can find girls. Like events, situations, environments, etc. After I meet these girls, it is just cruise control :).

im having the same problem. i want to meet a quiet/dorky type like myself. maybe i should go to a LAN party...... wait no that would be too dorky. hmm. help me guys aswell!

im having the same problem. i want to meet a quiet/dorky type like myself. maybe i should go to a LAN party...... wait no that would be too dorky. hmm. help me guys aswell!

I am not trying to meet a dork. I have had experiences with those types of girls in the past. They bore me until I go crazy. I want the outgoing type that will challenge me in many ways. A dominating girl is a plus and also one that hits. Overall I want a talkative fun girl. :)

Dog20, you are still in college. You got it made. :)

Try your local BDSM club, Necro. ;)

Speaking of college, schools are a great place to meet smart yet ambitious girls. Even if you don't go to college, hang out around campus. You'll be sure to meet someone!

Try your local BDSM club, Necro. ;)

Speaking of college, schools are a great place to meet smart yet ambitious girls. Even if you don't go to college, hang out around campus. You'll be sure to meet someone!

BDSM is scary. I don't even know if they have them here. I can't wait until I move. Pittsburgh is truly a prison for me. I actually joined this site shortly after moving here. Is there a correlation? :think:

well i want a girl who isn't real 'experienced'.. cause i would feel awkward dating that type. cause im so inexperienced lol.

plus i dont want to be w/ a girl who will be hit on constantly.. cause then she would dump me/ cheat.

come to toronto, theres lots of nice girls here. youd meet lots downtown. we have all different nationalities. I like asians and toronto has tons. lol

Guest max_powers585

P.S. I am 23 and I suck.

mm go to a shopping mall... girls love to spend and spend.. jaja... on saturday there is a ton of girls because for the most part its also their day off 2...just go into any store looking until you see one that you like...then just approach her and ask her a question ne thing just to get the topic started....i picked up this pretty hot blonde like that in macys a while back... just approached her and asker her what she thought of a shirt and that got the talking started, then i got her number and it went from there..also have a PLAN... think what you are going to say before going up to her dont just think that in the moment your gonna know what to tell her because you wont and silence is not good in the beggining..talk about stuff you see on tv..about celebrities girls are usuallly allinto that crap..like i dunno tom cruise....brittney..kfed ne thing like that i find that it works...sound funny but its effective..good luck

P.S. I am 23 and I suck.

yeah, pittsburgh is real blowey. I don't know if you like clubs but their are some in the stip. the south side works has some hot-spot bars.

P.S. I am 23 and I suck.

yeah, pittsburgh is real blowey. I don't know if you like clubs but their are some in the stip. the south side works has some hot-spot bars.

I have been to the following in this crappy city:

-Margarita Mama's - stuck up girls that don't dance with guys, ok drink prices, sometimes crowded

-Club Matrix - was good the time I went, girls don't dance with guys, went with a girl that danced though, but haven't seen since, good drinks

-Carson Street - every bar looks the same, boring overall, a bunch of wannabe thugs/drunks

-Bar Louies - country bar, plays country music, sucks

-The Strip - empty the time I went, right after a driveby so everyone is scared, girls are ok, the bartender kept looking at me, I was too drunk to look back, I eventually puked everywhere after a fat girl kept trying to wake me up from my seat, spent night in guys apartment (OMG!!!)

Also ate at restaurants with strangers that I have nothing in common with, joined the bowling league here (more guys), coworkers (more guys), go to Steelers game (more guys), go to Pirates game (more guys), movies (all guys - 1st time ever this has happened, like 7 of us WTF?), go to Dave & Busters (more guys), go eat everywhere (guys), gym (guys and old ladies), OMG!!! I am in hell for real after reading this post!!!!

Also tried online dating to contact these magical girls here. So far no luck!!!

Since Jordan is from PA too, he can also confirm I have been to LOT's of places and haven't been crying in my pillows at my apartment. I also read that Pittsburgh ranked 40 of 40 the past 3 years for single guys. I really am against ALL ODDS.

I need help, not with talking to girls, but finding them!!!

P.S. I am 23 and I suck.

You suck, case closed/

P.S. I am 23 and I suck.

You suck, case closed/

If you have no good advice, why do you post here? You never give good advice to anyone.

P.S. I am 23 and I suck.

You suck, case closed/

haha that was funny!

Necromancer, is that you in your signature pic? if so then dude just print that out and give it to a few ladies.. christ, your photoshop skills might bring some mad lovin'... you look like one of those dudes from tokoy drift. go get 'em tiger!

Necromancer, is that you in your signature pic? if so then dude just print that out and give it to a few ladies.. christ, your photoshop skills might bring some mad lovin'... you look like one of those dudes from tokoy drift. go get 'em tiger!

necro is sexy he is so lucky

where do you live? maybe you two can hook up?

Necro - PM this guy!

where do you live? maybe you two can hook up?

Necro - PM this guy!

I don't think people understand that I am serious about my Pittsburgh situation. I know I am lucky and look somewhat decent. Then again, I don't know what good looking is for a guy. I am talking about places/situations/events to meet girls my age range (19-25), or somewhere in that range. That is all I am asking. Thanks for the compliments though. But looks only go so far when there is no one to look back at you.

You don't need to go out of your way to meet people!.

When i start a new job, colleagues would invite me to

parties , dinner, or just for a drink. From knowing them

you meet a whole network of people. Everyone has a

younger brother, sister , neice and they have their friends etc.

Unfortunately, there aren't many females in the engineering field. I think most people your age are either going to school or just partying. My friend is also an engineer. He just turned 24, bought a new Benz and he's lonely as fuck.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/ Check out the community section. Join a club and learn something new. I was in a writer's club briefly last year and they really helped me with some of my English papers.