Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ness27

Chemical Peels

Hello All,

I'm interested in using an at home chemical peel. I would like to know if anyone has tried this and if so...which type? I had a few in office chemical peels completed(30% beta lift peel), but that got way too expensive for me. I must say...it did work! I'm intrested in a TCA peel, which I do know is a much deeper peel. Please reply with any comment, suggestions, or testimonials. Thanks... :D

TCA peels cant be used on darker skin. i cant use tca either. look into the Vi Peel,can be used on all skin tones :) im getting it in 2 weeks.it doent take a "series" of peels with the Vi peel to get results. google vi peel ,its amazing and im excited to have it done! leave peels to the pros.if they say the can do the tca peel, dont do it, it could damage your skin further. you could get darker patches or completely lose pigment. goodluck=)

Hello All,

I'm interested in using an at home chemical peel. I would like to know if anyone has tried this and if so...which type? I had a few in office chemical peels completed(30% beta lift peel), but that got way too expensive for me. I must say...it did work! I'm intrested in a TCA peel, which I do know is a much deeper peel. Please reply with any comment, suggestions, or testimonials. Thanks... :D

TCA peels cant be used on darker skin. i cant use tca either. look into the Vi Peel,can be used on all skin tones :) im getting it in 2 weeks.it doent take a "series" of peels with the Vi peel to get results. google vi peel ,its amazing and im excited to have it done! leave peels to the pros.if they say the can do the tca peel, dont do it, it could damage your skin further. you could get darker patches or completely lose pigment. goodluck=)

Hello All,

I did the ViPeel and I will say that it's the best peel I've had. However one peel won't cure all if you have alot of red marks. In fact the first peel was minimal in improvement. However after the second one I saw a significant improvement. I did the peels 3 months apart and I will do another one in one more month.