Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bfvission

Retin-A micro not working??

#-o Ok...I have been using Retin-A micro for 9 weeks. I use Paula's Choice cleanser both morning and night and I moisturize in the morning. My face is crap!! My blackheads on my nose are more noticable then ever and I still have acne. I am peeling real bad around my nose and chin...and oh the lovely shade of RED is great. I end up using more make-up to cover everything which really just makes the peeling more noticable. I am so frustrated. I am thinking of chucking the Retin-A and trying the regimen. I dont know how to stop the peeling but using a washcloth to try and help it along but that may explain the redness. UGGHHH!!! I am 30...mother to 5 boys and still nursing my baby who is 15 months. I have worse acne then my teenagers. What is up with that?? I am also on BC pills. Ok...I think that is everything. Any thoughts ... suggestions ... should I forego the stuff and try something else? Thanks guys. This site is a lifesaver!