Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
njc6

whats been going on with me

I'm now 4th month post accutane and my face does not have even 1 speck of a new acne on it. Usually it has a little something on it. I can probably attribute this to the fact that I got tonsilitis and had to take antibiotics called azithromycin that guarantees it keeps working for 10 days after your last pill. Also, I ordered "herpanicide" which is supposed to boost your immune system and cure acne.

I'm now 4th month post accutane and my face does not have even 1 speck of a new acne on it. Usually it has a little something on it. I can probably attribute this to the fact that I got tonsilitis and had to take antibiotics called azithromycin that guarantees it keeps working for 10 days after your last pill. Also, I ordered "herpanicide" which is supposed to boost your immune system and cure acne.

I went at least 5 years post-tane without any breakouts both times I took it.

Update on whats been going on with me: Since I received herpanacine in the mail,I haven't even 1 new pimple for the past 2 weeks. Jan. 1 first will be the start of the 5th month post accutane! I haven't even needed to use any B5 at all since I got the herpanacine. Hopefully, this is the end of my acne forever.

awe thats great! Hopefully ur acne wont come bac!

awe thats great! Hopefully ur acne wont come bac!

Little update on my situation. 6 and almost a half months now off accutane and Im still completely clear. Im also still taking herpanacine, and also herbs. The herbs are Neem and Olive Leaf Extract. Ill keep you posted.

I've been taking herpanacine on and off for years and think it works great!! I am glad someone else thinks so!