Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ejsy20

help please.. what would be the best treatment for me?

Hello everyone, I'm new here. so here are my scars...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

would having lazer treatment be practical? thanks in advanced for everyone's advice

I had worst acne and scars few months back... but then I started using Mandelic Acid from nucelle.ca and after 5 months my marks have faded A LOT, still the occasional breakouts from who knows what but it's definitely not as bad as it use to be.

I also stopped getting cystic acne on my cheeks where I use mandelic acid, it has also helped my nose bumps quite a lot.

i think laser treatment if you have the budget for it would be good.

i would suggest the harmony pixel only because i am having that laser treatment now. I am now 10 days post treatment 1 and my scars which (on the temple area) are a bit like yours are 80% cleared.

i have a little of what you have on my cheeks and that has evened out too.

you could also try fraxel but, pixel and fraxel are very very similar the difference is that the harmony pixel is much cheaper than fraxel. and in your case, you don't look like you have any really deep scarring just a lot of shallow scarring. check out my post on the harmony pixel laser in this forum.

it might give you some more info.

if you still have active acne you need to address that too. the pixel/fraxels lasers won't cure you of acne... just help with what the acne has left behind.