Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misch_lotr

Need Opinions & Help. (Pic included).

Turn around...now feel how I kick your ass so hard that you really have an indent left.

THEN you can come here and ask what to do about your "scars" :evil:

It appears that you may just have some rough skin (enlarged pores) caused by increased oil production.

These do not appear to be scars. You should let these diminish your self confidence because your skin looks quite normal.

I think most poeple in this forum would be overjoyed to have skin that looks like yours.

yeh they dont' really look like scars to me, just very minor unevenness in skin. That's all. To be honest I think this look better on a man than a super smooth baby skin. Seriously, don't look for any treatment because ur skin is amazing. I think you just need to figure something out to boost your self esteem.

Guest Cowboy

Id give my best testicle just to have skin like yours.

ok thanks, I guess Ill to do my best to try and get past it.

take a look at my scars and then look at your face again and tell me you have scars!

IPB Image

please dont complain about your "self confidence destroying" scars because it just makes us that actually do have scars feel worse about ours.

Hello Misch,

I didn't notice any major scarring, although it looks like you may have a few icepick scars from the photos. Some cameras really don't have the clarity as others, because I have taken photos of my own scars and they didn't show up.

I would comment on treatments, but since the photos aren't clear, I don't want you to further damage your skin. Although, for my own icepick scarring, I used the TCA cross method.

Regardless of the severity of acne scars, they affect us all. There is going to be someone with minor scars, and others with major. But in the end, scars take an emotional toll on our mental health!

I am wishing you the best! Miss-P

i dont know what you guys are talking about. according to the picture misch posted i see a lot of scars. misch i think you should get on accutane then after youre done with one session you should go get a dermabrasion. i know this sounds like a lot but lets be serious now.. look at your scars.. they are freaking nasty! /sarcasm

although it looks like you may have a few icepick scars from the photos.

Honestly, I don't see any scarring at all. Not one. I see what some people might refer to as enlarged pores, but the overall texture of his skin looks close to perfect. Misch - if you are having confidence issues you may need to reconsider what is causing them, because it shouldn't be your skin.

I have never personally tried them, but you might want to go for some kind of peel (or even try green cream), which may improve the overall texture or smoothness of your skin.

Regardless of the severity of acne scars, they affect us all. There is going to be someone with minor scars, and others with major. But in the end, scars take an emotional toll on our mental health!

When some scars are so minor that they are barely visible to the naked eye, they shouldn't be taking an emotional toll on a person's mental health. If they are, there are other problems going on.

Just because his scars aren't as bad as some peoples on this board doesn't mean that you can suggest that he just "get over it". He joined this forum for a reason. Do you really think someone would waste their time if it wasn't affecting their self-esteem. I know exactly what he is going through. I have similar skin to his and although it is not really that bad, it affects my self-esteem tremendously. We are all here to improve our scarring. It shouldn't matter how bad it is.

^ actually you're wrong happy gal because he DOES NOT have scars. "just because his scars aren't as bad as some peoples" actually i think some people would call that "normal skin"

^ he does have very mild scars....all i'm saying is that if he would like to find ways to improve the texture of his skin, he has every right to come to this board to find a solution, without having to feel bad about making a post because other people have it way worse than he does. Mild or severe scarring can ruin an individuals self-esteem.

I find it kind of interesting that certain people are telling someone how to feel about their "non-existent" scarring. When I look at his photo, I see a few icepick scars--or what "seems" to be icepick. I enlarged his photo and it certainly looks like he has a few. Regardless of the fact that he doesn't have severe scarring, I can understand why he would be affected.

To this day, I still remember when I received my first pock mark. It was highly devastating. Sure it was only one mark, but since I had pretty decent skin, I was in emotional torment. Then I started getting more and more scarring. As of now, some people (family members) state my scarring isn't even noticable, but to me it's something that I have a hard time functioning with. I haven't even lived a normal life. So, I definitely wouldn't judge others and tell them to get over their "non-existent" scarring. If it's bothering him, then there's definitely some pain he's going through.

Again, regardless how minor or severe acne scars are, they're definitely difficult to live with. I'm sure we can all find someone with worse or better skin than our own. But pain is pain!

Just because his scars aren't as bad as some peoples on this board doesn't mean that you can suggest that he just "get over it". He joined this forum for a reason. Do you really think someone would waste their time if it wasn't affecting their self-esteem. I know exactly what he is going through. I have similar skin to his and although it is not really that bad, it affects my self-esteem tremendously. We are all here to improve our scarring. It shouldn't matter how bad it is.

I don't think anyone is telling him to "just get over it". What I was saying was that whatever problems he has shouldn't be caused by his skin. Whilst he may be focussed on his skin as the root cause of his problem, it doesn't actually seem to be because there is no scarring, at least such that I and others can see in these pictures. Perhaps they are more evident in real life. Its like people with anorexia thinking their overweight. Just because they think it doesn't make it true and they wont get to the bottom of their problems by focussing on their weight. There is something else going on and unless they concentrate on that other thing, they wont feel better.

I don't think anyone is telling him to "just get over it". What I was saying was that whatever problems he has shouldn't be caused by his skin. Whilst he may be focussed on his skin as the root cause of his problem, it doesn't actually seem to be because there is no scarring, at least such that I and others can see in these pictures. Perhaps they are more evident in real life. Its like people with anorexia thinking their overweight. Just because they think it doesn't make it true and they wont get to the bottom of their problems by focussing on their weight. There is something else going on and unless they concentrate on that other thing, they wont feel better.

How can you say that there is something else going on, and that his scarring can't be the source of his pain?? You don't know that. Once again, there is scarring, however it is mild. That alone is probably enough to cause his loss of self-esteem. His scarring might be worse than yours but maybe he is affected just as much.

How can you say that there is something else going on, and that his scarring can't be the source of his pain?? You don't know that. Once again, there is scarring, however it is mild. That alone is probably enough to cause his loss of self-esteem. His scarring might be worse than yours but maybe he is affected just as much.

I already explained. If you don't understand it, there is nothing more I can say.