Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello everyone,

My name is Adam and i've been monitoring this board for about a year now. I've have moderate acne for about 2-3 years now, and i'm extremely frustrated with the way that it's affected my life. I'm a 26yr old, white male, about 170 lbs, fair skin. I always had a lot of confidence, but acne has really affected my ability to be happy and do alot of things i enjoy doing. I've been to numerous dermatologists over the years, and i'm so tired of them trying everything BUT accutane. I finally made a deal with my dermatologist to try one last antibiotic, and on wednesday, he promised to start me on accutane if this last treatment was ineffective. In the interest of full disclosure, he was very hesitant to start me on accutane because i disclosed to him that i've suffered from mild depression in the past, but who hasnt!!! at this point, i truly believe that my bad skin is the cause of my depression!!! I really look forward to going through the trials and tribulations of my accutane journey with a group of people that can relate to what i'm going through...

I will post pictures whenever i get a chance...

Thank you in advance for your support

Adam

here are a few pics...

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...&album=4041