Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sourpunch

taz--13 weeks and STILL wishing...

:( so ive been using taz .1% for 13 full weeks. ive never ever had one clear week on taz. always at least 4 pimples--they werent the small ones either!!!! now im going on week 14 and have 6 big ones and tons of tiny smaller ones. isnt it supposed to get better and not worse at my stage!!! or is this stuff just not working for me??? for those of you who've had success, how long did it take?? im being patient, but i get depressed more and more.....

:( so ive been using taz .1% for 13 full weeks. ive never ever had one clear week on taz. always at least 4 pimples--they werent the small ones either!!!! now im going on week 14 and have 6 big ones and tons of tiny smaller ones. isnt it supposed to get better and not worse at my stage!!! or is this stuff just not working for me??? for those of you who've had success, how long did it take?? im being patient, but i get depressed more and more.....

which version is it? sorry it's taken so long you shouldve had results by then, maybe a oral pill will be better

I began using Tazorac gel 0.05% in mid-August but wasn't using it consistently and had several breakouts. For the past few weeks I've started using a thin layer every night and I've cleared up dramatically. I don't have any active acne right now, mostly just discoloration from scars on my cheeks and chin.

I'd stick with it if I were you, it's the only thing I've been using on my skin and I'm really happy I've stuck with it even when I wanted to give up too. I hope this helps you.