Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sorry to hear that. I've been having a ugly week with my IB from accutane.:doubt: I know it'll all be worth it in the end though.

Sorry to hear that. I've been having a ugly week with my IB from accutane.:doubt: I know it'll all be worth it in the end though.

How bad was your initial breakout? I'm kinda scared about starting Accutane. :doubt:

How bad was your initial breakout? I'm kinda scared about starting Accutane. :doubt:

Eh, I'm pretty much just breaking out around my mouth and my chin. I'm getting nasty whiteheads in those places which really hurt because some of them are clumping together. Also it looks super red and irritated. It's kind of calming down now, but I'm still breaking out some.

Eh, I'm pretty much just breaking out around my mouth and my chin. I'm getting nasty whiteheads in those places which really hurt because some of them are clumping together. Also it looks super red and irritated. It's kind of calming down now, but I'm still breaking out some.

Ouch. That sucks.. well good luck buddy!! :)

if your scared cause of an initial breakout, dont worry because it'll all go away after.. so what big deal you get a bad breakout and acne gets worse, it'll all go away.

And side effects wear off. A yr ago m skin was bad, now in only a yr, my face still isn't the same and it looked alil red spotty today after going clean cut (which is 1 big reason I didn't wanna go clean cut), but its good enough after taking tane 5 months ago.

This sucks. :wacko:

I can't wait for accutane...acne is screwing with my head.

me too!!!!! :comfort:

I woke up this morning and knew straight away that today was jus gona be one of those ugly days! Horiible! :cry:

these days, i seem to have more ugly days that good days!

I have been clear and having ugly days, just put my hair up and to hell with it all,,,,,,,,,

You dont need zits to have ugly days,,,,,,,,,,,,although, it will go awy and I symphathize.......... :wub:

This sucks. :wacko:

I can't wait for accutane...acne is screwing with my head.

yeh no shit...i'm seriously thinkin of going on a second course of accutane

count me in, ifeel like total shite today. miserable and ugly ugh ugh ugh

i wanna be able to go out without wearing a cap down to my eyes and not looking at anyone. THIS SUUUX so much.

roll on accutane (jan) :wall: