Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Polka

CHECK OUT MY GODZILLA ZIT

Dear polkadots. It doesnt seems to be normal zit or something.. Go see doctor and I dunno if u have done before but make bio.c blood test , for infection and hormanal... See which part you have problem

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=128696

those who can enter the lounge, this is my enormous zit

tell em what you think

earlier in the week

DSC00093.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

today after shower

DSC00104.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I thought my acne looked severe and painful! OMG GO SEE YOUR DERMATOLOGIST TODAY!

That is not a pimple. You should go to the ER to get it lanced. It could be caused by mrsa.

tell em what you think

earlier in the week

DSC00093.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

today after shower

DSC00104.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I thought my acne looked severe and painful! OMG GO SEE YOUR DERMATOLOGIST TODAY!

That is not a pimple. You should go to the ER to get it lanced. It could be caused by mrsa. A sebacous cyst, it requires lancing and removal of the sebacous gland.

Guest molly_jean_comments

tell em what you think

earlier in the week

DSC00093.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

today after shower

DSC00104.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

That is not a pimple. You should go to the ER to get it lanced. It could be caused by mrsa. A sebacous cyst, it requires lancing and removal of the sebacous gland.

Well I didnt say it is a pimple. Dermatologists are drs who specialize in skin disorders right? That is a skin related problem.

Dear person,

I get those around my ears too. although theyre not as big as the one in the pic.....still I think theyre the same things I get. Mines were cysts....for some reason I only get those type of cysts around my ear area..

I onyl get like 2 a year, but they look like the same thing you have.

Im not a doctor, so like the others said.. a dermatoligist is a good idea!

that isnt a zit.

i use to get those behind my ears also.

I forget what my dermatologist said it was called.

its actually common...and it starts out as a tiny tiny tiny tiny little bumb...and the more you squeeze it and try to pop it (THEY NEVER POP)....it gets bigger and bigger.

the only way to get rid of it is to NOT TOUCH IT AT ALL...no squeezing...because they do not pop.... or getting cortizone injected in it.

this is not a zit...STOP TRYING TO POP IT.

Um, ow. That looks painful. Sucks that you're getting another one on the other ear too. It can never hurt to get them checked out by a doc, that way if they continue to occur you will know what the best way to handle the situation is. I know it's a hassle organising appointments and all that crap.

I had something like that behind my ear and still do sometimes but not that big holycow. Yea they are hard and they are also very mushy.When i once had one I was taking a shower and must of touched it to hard and it popped.It was puss mixed with clear yellow fluid.Then just blood blood and blood. Not so painful totaly weird as hell. I went to my derm and he didnt exactly know what it was because if was popped already but He said it was most likely a cyst. Because there is very thin skin behind the ear it forms differently. He said if that happens again to me to just go into his clinic without appointment because you can get a infection from it, if not taken care of properly. So do that im your derm will understand. And do not play with it because you will only make it bigger. good luck man

it looks like a sebaceous cyst. you need to get it drained. seriously if you haven't yet, try applying some omega-3 (from fish oil) on it religiously and liberally. Yeah it will smell for a time. I had a small hard sebaceous cyst on my left thigh a month ago, i thought it was some node or something :( but when i suspected it's hardened sebum, i tried pricking an omega-3 softgel open, applied it and it's all drained and flat as normal now :dance: it was definitely sebum that got out. woo. that was thrilling :dan:

that is the sickest thing i've ever seen. um, who would mess around with something like that. I would be freaking out and go to the ER. you definitly don't want to TOUCH it and I would think if you did you might get a terrible fatal infection, im serious that is bad..lol. i wouldn't be on acne.org asking about such a thing that doesnt even look like a freaking zit, it looks like a disease. i mean something isnt right. what the heck would cause such a thing as that to appear on a body or at least a healthy one.

Holy bleep man, that's worse than the ones I get. Id get some medical attention or you could end up with some serious scarring. I had one like that on the side of my face last winter, it stayed for 6 weeks and left another dent on my face. I have one in the exact same spot behind my ear right now actually, I have a feeling that it is one of those spots where the sebaceous glands can be overactive. Best of luck with it all!

Tim

hey did u see ur doctor yet??? i have those on both of my ears... but they arent very big... sometimes they get big and i pop them, but nothing near as big as that...

This reminds me of what I used to get in one of my armpits. I once shaved my armpits (in the days of yore) and for some reason, the hairs in my left pit all decided they were going to become ingrown and infected and form red cysts like this. Some of them I could lance myself, others were very resistant to having their insides removed. Doctor gave me antibiotics and said if I wanted them to stop coming back, I had to stop shaving there. I didn't, and this process repeated itself several times until they got the worst. The worst one was the size of a golf ball on the inside (according to the doctor who lanced it). It really affected my arm's mobility. After he lanced it (I regret to this day keeping my head turned so I didn't see exactly what was inside it! I know, I'm wierd), he stuffed it with a long string of gauze. I came back in a week and had the gauze removed. They just pulled it out because the end was sticking out of the lancing hole. It hurt! Afterwards there was this little dark hole left over. Anyway after that I stopped shaving my armpits...way easier that way!

I also had a semi-large pimple in that exact same location behind my ear just a few weeks ago. Thankfully it went away (to pimple heaven? where all good pimples go when they die??).

I have one of those on my right cheek. It happened years and years ago. I would start irritating it, and it would grow to about that size. To this day it is the one part of my face I will never ever touch, since I know it will grow again. It's currently not grown out at all (completely flat) a little red looking, and will forever have that same appearance unless I get it surgically removed (unless someone here has a better method). I actually have a funny story.

I was walking with my friend down the school hallway while it was all grown out. I had this strange feeling that very soon someone was going to notice it and even randomly point it out to me; I stood (walked) alertly. Eventually I saw a girl up ahead next to this guy (talking to him), and saw that she was sort-of looking in my direction. As soon as I noticed something coming out of her mouth, below is the event that took place:

(the parts inside the brackets were said in unison)

Her: "Look at that [thing on his face]!"

Me: "[Hey, look at your face!]"

Naturally my friend started cracking up shortly after, as we kept walking forward and not looking back. You could say the part not in brackets was all the time it took to think of that response I made.

Anyway, it's not going to go away without surgery (or some method I don't know). It may appear flat and slightly red if you never touch it, but it's there. Who knows? Maybe it's not even a cyst. You need to have someone else look at it, especially now that you have one on your other side.

By the way: great site. Now I need to check out dandruff.org and see if someone has a similar site about that subject.