Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Polka

CHECK OUT MY GODZILLA ZIT

i had something not as bad behind my ear recently too! it has gone down a lot, and never ever had a head. it's still a little hard bump. but yeah, is it a cyst?

dude, just stick a needle in it a couple of times and pour some alcohol on it...that should clear it up just fine...(lol, joking, like everyones sayin, go see a doc)

ahhh its getting bigger, it getting over the top, doctor appointments always have a week waiting time, i also ran out of meds for depression and atuff so i have terrible headaches.

ahhh its getting bigger, it getting over the top, doctor appointments always have a week waiting time, i also ran out of meds for depression and atuff so i have terrible headaches.

eeee

I truly hope that you are fine now! Good Luck!

Guest molly_jean_comments

What?! Why didnt you just call your dr and have him call your pharmacy for a re-authorization of your antidepressants! You might go into a withdrawl! You cannot just stop taking antidepressants; you taper down; aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

see doccy on tues, and i hae to make 2 antidep pills last that long :ninja:

Zit has grown longer, but less juicy now, the zit goes down below my earlobe now

Guest Locked In Grace

That does look quite nasty. I'd also suggest you seek medical attention. I'd probably lance it, but that might be a bit dubious given the nature of the lesion.

Hi,

I used to get those all the time, in the exact same location. I would also get them on my earlobe, swelling them up to spheres the size of large marbles. My last one was about 1 year ago. Sometimes they would be so big that they would push my earlobe forward. If its just fluid filled it prbably is nothing more than an acutely placed cyst. I would wait until it got closer to the surface then I would lance it and squeeze out all the fluid, until blood started coming, then I would put neosporin on it. For me what caused it was sleeping on my side, and excess facial oil that would get trapped between my earlobe and my neck when I slept on my side. Once I started cleansing my entire ear and neck at night the problem went away.

That looks like something that a derm should be extracting...you squeezing it will only enhance the chance of it rupturing and developing an infection, which could be very, very bad (considering where it's situated).

Guest molly_jean_comments
nasty

i would just tell the doc i HAVE to have an appt today or tomorrow!!

Exactly! You need to explain you have something serious wrong behind your ear and that it looks like a boil!

this might sound insane but this zit is gone down now, very small, but i AM GROWING ANOTHER ONE ON THE OTHER EAR IN THE EXACT SAME PLACE. GAWWWWWWWWWWWWD