Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
richie772001

Stars with Scars

well 99 percent u must live in the middle of nowhere. I see alot of people everyday with acne scars and pimples. THis thread is awesome

well 99 percent u must live in the middle of nowhere. I see alot of people everyday with acne scars and pimples. THis thread is awesome

Hardly, I live on the Gold Coast, QLD.

People with scars are not normal???

hmmmmm....

I hope that isn't true

By 'normal', surely you know what I mean.

This topic never dies...

Elizabeth Hurley (I wonder if she fixed them, if she didn't there's no hope for me :( )

LIZ HURLEY!!!! Get real did she have soemthing minor under an ultra close up shot one time? She is gorgeous and as far as I can see flawless.

Real scarred celebs

Bill Murray

The villian on X men 2

the president on X men

The black guy on Alias

Trip Tucker from Star Trek Enterprise

Mark McGwire and several other ball players and coaches

McKenzie Phillips

The bad guy on Grease

Liz Taylors old Husband Richard something I think. He was a huge star though back in the day.

Cannot think of anymore right now. Notice most are nameless baddies in film. Ray Liotta and Bill Murray are different than most. Bill is hilarious and not at all judged by his body or face. Ray Liotta is good looking and his scars are pretty minor. Tommy Lee Jones and liz taylors hubby were the same, very good looking with scars that were not too terrible.

I disagree. If you see Austin Powers there is a part where is is laying on a bed w/ Austin. Her scars are very very obvious, like boxscars and it's not really a closeup. She just has great features and maybe she fixed them already or has a great makeup artist, who knows.

Cameron Diaz I haven't been able to see them in the movies. They usually don't do closeups of her.

Okay I googled Liz hurley and acne scars. There were many topics about it as she was a makeup

cover girl for years and had been bashed by a director who brought up her acne scars and makeup

routine in public. I would say her scars must be ever so minor if they are able to be covered with

makeup. I have never noticed them at all, however I do not watch many of her movies. Anyway my list

has real artists with acne scars, most of the other ones might have some ever so slight imperfections

in terrible lighting. 99.9% of the population would have imperfections under hollywood light and closeups

though.

I don't see many normal ppl. w/ scars either.

I am a freak and have concluded that roughly 1/30 people has acne scars that are minor. This is pretty

accurate with statistics as well. Not completely alone, but less than 4 in a hundred people means we

got the shitty side of the stick for sure.

That just goes to show you that you CANNOT do anything for scars.

Even Jennifer Lopez, with all of her money, cannot even remove a relatively small pock mark on her cheek.

And don't give me that crap that she is comfortable with who she is and has decided not to remove it. Anyone with a scar on their face wishes it were gone, period. A scar anywhere else on the body is an entirely different matter.

Give up people. it's not going to happen.

scarcrash no noe said it's possible to completely remove scars but there are treatments that can improve it. also jlo has one minor pock scar, it wouldn't be viable to risk more scarring with scar removing procedures just to improve ONE scar

That just goes to show you that you CANNOT do anything for scars.

Even Jennifer Lopez, with all of her money, cannot even remove a relatively small pock mark on her cheek.

And don't give me that crap that she is comfortable with who she is and has decided not to remove it. Anyone with a scar on their face wishes it were gone, period. A scar anywhere else on the body is an entirely different matter.

Give up people. it's not going to happen.

what's with the negativity? people come on here looking for support, not comments that would make them feel worse about what they are dealing with.

and Uncut is right. sure, none of the scar revision procedures can get rid of facial scars entirely, but at least the treatments can help improve the look of scars, which is better than nothing :)

and who knows, maybe J.Lo's pock mark scar on her cheek was originally much bigger/deeper, but it was after treatment with "all of her money" that it looks like what it looks like now

sorry for the negativity. I apologize.

It's been one of those days and I've been particularly depressed about my scars lately.

I've tried EVERYTHING, spent more money than I will ever have, and my scars are exaclty as they were when I started.

I am just beginning to realize that not only will my scars never be "gone" but they will also never be any better.

Sorry, but I found that pic of Jennifer Lopez (and the fact there was any hype at all about her pock mark) rather amusing.

I'd be content with only that one, very minor blemish. I doubt it'd bother her at all.

This site mentions a few celebrities,

http://www.acneteam.com/celebrities-with-acne.html

Here's a pretty good picture of Britney Spears' acne. http://img.buzznet.com/assets/users9/boink...133235490-2.jpg

If you look closely, she has a decent amount of icepick scars, I wonder WTF she used/had done!? Probably had/has a derm in her entourage :P Guesses anyone? Chemical peels? Erbium/CO2? + Lots of filler? Pretty hard to find any trace of them on her face nowadays.

LOL at people even talking about Jennifer Lopez's ONE pockmark. God. I would not have even noticed that, and NEVER have.. unless/until someone pointed it out to me. Get real. No one is perfect. And.. if that was all I had I'd be HAPPY. I wouldn't even care about it.

LOL at people even talking about Jennifer Lopez's ONE pockmark. God. I would not have even noticed that, and NEVER have.. unless/until someone pointed it out to me. Get real. No one is perfect. And.. if that was all I had I'd be HAPPY. I wouldn't even care about it.

That isn't necessarily from acne...what about chicken pox? They leave that exact type of scarring.