Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
richie772001

Stars with Scars

I don't know his name but the guy who plays FBI whose Helicopter got blown up in Die Hard has lot of scars. He usually plays the villians.

Seal (the singer) also has lot of scars but his scars are from a skin condition called Discoid Lupus.

Well mine has to be Edward James OlmosEdward James Olmos

So lets have some fun with this we are all here because we have some scars, but lets see who can come up with some actors with them.

I know a ton but EJO was the most obvious

Yeah, mine are just like Edward James Olmos. They are know as the impossible to treat, "rolling" type.

Oh yeah, and James Woods.

This topic never dies...

Elizabeth Hurley (I wonder if she fixed them, if she didn't there's no hope for me :( )

LIZ HURLEY!!!! Get real did she have soemthing minor under an ultra close up shot one time? She is gorgeous and as far as I can see flawless.

Real scarred celebs

Bill Murray

The villian on X men 2

the president on X men

The black guy on Alias

Trip Tucker from Star Trek Enterprise

Mark McGwire and several other ball players and coaches

McKenzie Phillips

The bad guy on Grease

Liz Taylors old Husband Richard something I think. He was a huge star though back in the day.

Cannot think of anymore right now. Notice most are nameless baddies in film. Ray Liotta and Bill Murray are different than most. Bill is hilarious and not at all judged by his body or face. Ray Liotta is good looking and his scars are pretty minor. Tommy Lee Jones and liz taylors hubby were the same, very good looking with scars that were not too terrible.

CAMERON DIAZ

she has a lot of indented scars on her cheeks and forehead and she's still so gorgeous!! (and one of the highest-paid actresses in hollywood)

*smiles* for the rest of us with scars.. haha :D

no picture right now, i'll try to find one that shows off her scars later

Keanu Reeves has very visible deep pock scars.

I never really noticed until I saw him in "Sweet November" with Charlixe Theron. They must have done some great coverup in other roles because they are very prominent.

I never really noticed until I saw him in "Sweet November" with Charlixe Theron. They must have done some great coverup in other roles because they are very prominent.

I alway wondered what that seal guy had. I wondered if they were acne scars. I he has serious scarring and that has not held him back from singing and getting a gorgeous wife. For those of us who complain about minor scarring and being held back in society and in a romantic life.

One of the reasons I started this post was for everyone to see that just because you have some scars doesn't mean you can't have a life.

Ya they suck granted and I am not even sure how bad mine are going to be yet.

I got ran over by a car literally thrown about 15 feet stop pop and roll I call it. I don't remember anything about getting hit I didn't remember who I was for three days.

I broke three ribs, got 52 stitches in the back of my head, 102 stitches in my face (various places) broke my right leg, dislocated my right shoulder, fractured my left elbow, bruised my right buttox (this may sound funny but I couldn't sit down anywhere for a long time, broke my right hand and got road rash all over my back.

I got really bad road rash on pretty much my entire face. Had some glass rocks and sand stuck in my face which got infected I am just starting to fully clear up It was a deep infection.

So basically I went from having skin with no real problems to a wicked mess over night. Not to mention the other things that still hurt.

I gotta tell ya though I have had smoothbeam sessions which definetly helped - I guess it helps the infection not have anything to eat or something like that. It definetly is helping the scars heal better this might just be because they are so new.

I have more sessions left and I have been taking pics with my webcam which don't really show the extent of them I will post them in order in feb when I have my last one.

And keep these stars with scars coming.

Remember life is full of challenges it isn't what happened to you it is how you deal with it that determines who you are.

That's full on richie. You sound like you have a great attitude to deal with it. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right?

Ya what doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger, well weaker for a bit :eh: physically anyway, I just got done with therapy and started working out again. Talk about pain he he he

CAMERON DIAZ

she has a lot of indented scars on her cheeks and forehead and she's still so gorgeous!! (and one of the highest-paid actresses in hollywood)

*smiles* for the rest of us with scars.. haha :D

no picture right now, i'll try to find one that shows off her scars later

Really, How come I don't notice her scars?

I did notice some veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery minor scars in Constantine due to some harsh lighting and super close up shots. Not at all a big deal and not noticable at all in real life. I only noticed cause I am a freak about skin.

This topic never dies...

Elizabeth Hurley (I wonder if she fixed them, if she didn't there's no hope for me :( )

LIZ HURLEY!!!! Get real did she have soemthing minor under an ultra close up shot one time? She is gorgeous and as far as I can see flawless.

Real scarred celebs

Bill Murray

The villian on X men 2

the president on X men

The black guy on Alias

Trip Tucker from Star Trek Enterprise

Mark McGwire and several other ball players and coaches

McKenzie Phillips

The bad guy on Grease

Liz Taylors old Husband Richard something I think. He was a huge star though back in the day.

Cannot think of anymore right now. Notice most are nameless baddies in film. Ray Liotta and Bill Murray are different than most. Bill is hilarious and not at all judged by his body or face. Ray Liotta is good looking and his scars are pretty minor. Tommy Lee Jones and liz taylors hubby were the same, very good looking with scars that were not too terrible.

I disagree. If you see Austin Powers there is a part where is is laying on a bed w/ Austin. Her scars are very very obvious, like boxscars and it's not really a closeup. She just has great features and maybe she fixed them already or has a great makeup artist, who knows.

Cameron Diaz I haven't been able to see them in the movies. They usually don't do closeups of her.