Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,new poster here. Does anyone else feel inferior to people who are probably less gifted than you just because they have clear skin?

sometimes I actually feel this way... In particular now that my skin is worsening instead iof improving cause of Accutane.. I can't take it anymore.

I wouldn't say inferior...I'd of course be jealous of their skin, but I'd just think that I was a better runner or smarter or whatever. Things balance out.

Hmmmmmmm nope. Not even a little. So my skin isn't perfect. So what? I'm still cute. I still have a high iq. I still have more style than you can shake a stick at. I still have people who love me no matter what. I'm still very good at what I do. I still know how to get the party started. Why should I feel bad about myself? I'm just as good as anyone else.

Hmmmmmmm nope. Not even a little. So my skin isn't perfect. So what? I'm still cute. I still have a high iq. I still have more style than you can shake a stick at. I still have people who love me no matter what. I'm still very good at what I do. I still know how to get the party started. Why should I feel bad about myself? I'm just as good as anyone else.

There ya go! Even if you sound like a little kiddie... but... YEAH! GO YOU! WHOOHOO! :D :D

As for feeling inferior: no. Not at all.

I'm my own man.

I pave my own way.

I have my own methods.

I have my own opinions.

Don't agree? WALK! [/Pantera]

I don't think I feel inferior... but I'll admit it does make me feel quite down sometimes. I seem to think if I had clear skin, I'd be so much more confident and bubbly. Even though that's probably not the case.

I try and stay positive though, and think about the good things I have going for me. It usually works.

There ya go! Even if you sound like a little kiddie... but... YEAH! GO YOU! WHOOHOO! :D :D

I'm clinging to my youth for as long as possible.

i feel inferior to everyone, i dont talk to people unless they talk to me first. im mental lol

if im meeting someone for the first time i wont talk because i feel inferior and not good enough to be talking to them. then that makes them think im just an unsociable bastard and they get the wrong impression lol :wall:

omg yes..........i feel inferior all the time. I always seem to think i am below others because of the state of my skin and that i dont deserve to be around clear skinned people! I've got such a bad state of mind! its weird :cry:

btw, welcome to the org :wavey::angel:

omg yes..........i feel inferior all the time. I always seem to think i am below others because of the state of my skin and that i dont deserve to be around clear skinned people! I've got such a bad state of mind! its weird :cry:

btw, welcome to the org :wavey::angel:

I do feel inferior to good looking people. They usually get all the things I want and I usually end up alone...

I'm clinging to my youth for as long as possible.

Youthfulness is not something that you need to 'cling onto', it's a quality that can last a lifetime!

Youthfulness is not something that you need to 'cling onto', it's a quality that can last a lifetime!

Sure it is. Life can be exhausting and depressing and that can be hard to ignore. And women age faster. We have to work a lot harder to stay young, and that's enough in itself to cause a few gray hairs.