Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chrisaus

Is b.p effective against mild roscea?

I think it might aggravate it, but I guess it just depends on what type of rosacea you have. Ive heard of financea being used for rosacea more then bp.. maybe you could try that to be on the safe side

Chrisaus,

I think I have mild papulopustular rosacea: the red facial zones other sufferers have. 3.5% BP has done a significant job over the past 2 weeks I've used it. My severe redness has completely cleared, but that could just be because I'm not flushing lately. BP has been very comfortable for me; only one morning did it sting my face, and that was gone in a minute.

I'm staying on the regimen (triclosan soap + BP + Alpha Hydroxy moisturizer) until a dermatologist sees me about azelaic acid (azelex or finacea). Course, my appointment aint till February. I set it in November.

See your doc. Keep using BP. Let us know what happens.

Chrisaus,

I think I have mild papulopustular rosacea: the red facial zones other sufferers have. 3.5% BP has done a significant job over the past 2 weeks I've used it. My severe redness has completely cleared, but that could just be because I'm not flushing lately. BP has been very comfortable for me; only one morning did it sting my face, and that was gone in a minute.

I'm staying on the regimen (triclosan soap + BP + Alpha Hydroxy moisturizer) until a dermatologist sees me about azelaic acid (azelex or finacea). Course, my appointment aint till February. I set it in November.

See your doc. Keep using BP. Let us know what happens.

Well I've gotta say so far so good. I'm starting to see freckles that I havn't seen since I was 15. I'm pretty excited by this so far.

sorry to say but after using b5 for 7 months last year i have slight rosacea...i forgot what the name was called but its when your blood vessels like pop or sometihng and your face is permenatly red... its not bad but you can defenitatly tell...

http://www.drnase.com/symptoms.htm

Nase is a compulsive liar, but...

http://www.debunkingnase.org

http://rosacea.ii.net/

...everybody knows he is. This compensatory narcissistic in his bid for fame pulled a Metallica: stole other people's work, took credit for it, and then it was war all over yahoo newsgroups.

Well even though we missed all the fun, there is a Megadeth. There is a treatment, and Lars is gay. Hooray for the Dave Mustaine of dermatology whoever he is out there.