Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mara89

where do u buy your mineral make-up?

I've never tried it, but I just found a store where I can get it and I was wondering if you buy it on-line or in stores?

I such at internet purchases, and I don't have a credit card :wall:

I've never tried it, but I just found a store where I can get it and I was wondering if you buy it on-line or in stores?

I buy online, im to embarassed to go to the store :wall:. You dont have to have a credit card, you can use money orders :)

depends, some brands arent sold in stores. and yeah you can use their "pay by mail" option, where you fill out the order, print it out then send it with the money order (some take cash!) to the address given.

I have always purchased online. My current fave is www.oceanmistcosmetics.com in Petal. They accept Paypal too if you have an account. I think there are a few other companies that take Paypal as well.

:wall: I tried doing the money order but the seller never got my money :(

has anyone paid through money orders? can someone help me please? :cry:

Some of the best mineral makeups are online - price and quality. I use Everyday Minerals. (everydayminerals.com)

They offer a variety of payment options. If you are in the states, you can call them toll-free and they will help you with payment, I'm sure.

They also ship internationally.

i get mine from EM by mail order.

how does that work? O_O

Hi Intoxifornication, I wrote this im the EM thread! :angel:

''oh yes. I was exactly like you!! I dont like using a credit card, and had NO idea what was paypal. So i couldnt order EM. But so wanted to, and i was begging EM to sell their makeup in australia :shifty: Though i went here one day http://www.everydayminerals.com/secure-ordering.html#options and SOO did not know that you could pay by 'mail'. I was like, why didnt anyone tell me!! So i use this method to pay. I go onto their site, put the items that i want into my cart, then go through the steps for the order (like where you live, address, name, shipping options (what envelope you want i usually use the 6.93 (?) one) etc. Then you print the order form out, write EM's address on the front, stamp and send!! Dont worry if this sounds confusing, there are steps on EM"s site, that guides you the whole way! Im in australia and it usually takes 1 wk to get to Texas and about 1 and a half weeks to get back to me, my order. Hope this helped!''

Though the link might not work because EM's new site should be up soon and some of the links arnt working.

If in doubt please ask! :D

how does that work? O_O

''oh yes. I was exactly like you!! I dont like using a credit card, and had NO idea what was paypal. So i couldnt order EM. But so wanted to, and i was begging EM to sell their makeup in australia :shifty: Though i went here one day http://www.everydayminerals.com/secure-ordering.html#options and SOO did not know that you could pay by 'mail'. I was like, why didnt anyone tell me!! So i use this method to pay. I go onto their site, put the items that i want into my cart, then go through the steps for the order (like where you live, address, name, shipping options (what envelope you want i usually use the 6.93 (?) one) etc. Then you print the order form out, write EM's address on the front, stamp and send!! Dont worry if this sounds confusing, there are steps on EM"s site, that guides you the whole way! Im in australia and it usually takes 1 wk to get to Texas and about 1 and a half weeks to get back to me, my order. Hope this helped!''

Though the link might not work because EM's new site should be up soon and some of the links arnt working.

omg thank you ! so you just put the money in the envelope? dollars? lol, im too stupid :wall:

how does that work? O_O

omg thank you ! so you just put the money in the envelope? dollars? lol, im too stupid :wall:

No worries ! :angel:;) Yerp u put the correct amount of money (your countries currency) in the envelope and send to the company! :angel:

how does that work? O_O

No worries ! :angel:;) Yerp u put the correct amount of money (your countries currency) in the envelope and send to the company! :angel:

Keep in mind that sending cash through the US mail is illegal, so be careful. If you can, send a check or money order.

how does that work? O_O

Rofl, do not put your cash in the envelope

You need to get one of these from the post office:

IPB Image

Yours probably wont look like that, but it'll be something similar

You give the post office [insert amount], and then that amount will be printed on that money order. Fill out the info, then you put that in the envelope :D

so i actually have to pay to the post office? because the first time i did that, I had to pay like 12 bucks to the seller, and then they charged me another 12 bucks :mad: and the asked me for the person's information and printed a ticket and gave it to me...

so i had to put it in an envelope :eh:

:cry:

Hey, you can try....element5makeup.com or janeiredale.com

so i actually have to pay to the post office? because the first time i did that, I had to pay like 12 bucks to the seller, and then they charged me another 12 bucks :mad: and the asked me for the person's information and printed a ticket and gave it to me...

so i had to put it in an envelope :eh:

:cry:

Wow, $12 lol. They only cost $1. Maybe the person was being a douche, go to a different post office :D

Do you think post people open up envelopes to check whats in inside.

No, but it can be stolen and it might not be the post office people. I am suspicious of customs in any country about this. I've had more than one overseas shipment to me come up being torn open, or opened and sealed. There were many items removed. And it's stuff that I shipped to myself when traveling. I know what I put in my own packages.