Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i hate it when i do school work and then i stop because i am thinking about my skin

i hate that i can't workout because i'm afraid it'll break me out and i also don't want to be seen

i hate that my complexion has also made me worry about other things such as my weight and my hair

i hate it that i'm unable to make eye contact when a pretty girl is near me

i hate that when i do look at a pretty girl, she never looks at me

i hate that when people piss me off, i don't say anything because i don't want them looking at me

i hate hearing people my age laughing and having a good time when i am always miserable

i hate that i'm a good person who has to deal with this

i hate that i think about my red marks everyday

i hate that i'll probably never meet any of you guys

i hate that i've never had a girlfriend or been on a date

i hate that i'll only be able to enjoy life once my skin looks good

i hate spending most of my time on this site [even though i like you all]

i hate having to look in the mirror so often!

i hate that my mood is based on my skin.. some days i feel ok, others i feel empty, like my life is depleting

i hate not remembering what it was like to have nice skin

i hate when people make eye contact with me for more then a few seconds

i hate complaining all the time xD

yeah everything in life involves paranoia when you have acne,geez i dont know waht age you are mate but you still have plenty of time to achieve most of the things on your list dont worry about it and take one step at a time

i hate it when i do school work and then i stop because i am thinking about my skin

i hate that i can't workout because i'm afraid it'll break me out and i also don't want to be seen

i hate that my complexion has also made me worry about other things such as my weight and my hair

i hate that when people piss me off, i don't say anything because i don't want them looking at me

i hate hearing people my age laughing and having a good time when i am always miserable

Diddo! But you don't have to have great skin to enjoy life! Life's short so enjoy every bit of it. I know I'm really bad at getting down because of my skin too but I've got to learn to not have it dictate my life! "I'm Stefanie _____ and I have acne! Acne does not have me!" :dance:

Well i will be 21 "soon" and from the age of 16 till after 18 i was a mess eg social anxiety disorder "never leaving he house" etc i thought that my teen life was over but trust me you when you conquer your fear concerning acne etc you can achieve alot in a short amount of time and do all the things on your list.it aint an easy path and it takes time but it can happen.Have you ever thought of taking medication or talking to someone? yes it sounds a bit weird but it actually does help!Im on anti-depressants jus now and it does really help you through the bad times..Just a thought

from the age of 16 till after 18 i was a mess eg social anxiety disorder "never leaving he house" etc i thought that my teen life was over

wow. same here! agoraphobia sucks, actually any type of social anxiety disorder/ paranoia is a real drag :|

Lol its not about being suicidal its just about feeling down and bad about yourself all the time.I never felt suicidal( well i did sometimes) but it was mostly just a "i didnt care" attitude about life etc I used to always say ill figure out these types of thing myself etc basically too scared to see anyone about it im just sayin leave it as an option if nothing gets better for you soon.I wouldnt wish anyone to go through all the shit i did with depression,anxiety etc thats why im just telling you the facts mate.Anyway good luck with whatever you decided :D

i hate that my mood is based on my skin.. some days i feel ok, others i feel empty, like my life is depleting

You did not complain about your hairy chest, hairy butt, hairy etc...... :whistle:

Hey - I've been were you are ('cept the gf thing, 'cos I'm a girl and not gay :) ) and things eventually got better. I got Accutane which cleared up my acne and most of the hyperpigmentation faded over time.

How bad is your acne, and what are you doing to treat it? From what I can see of your picture (yes, the one posted on top of the gorilla :eh: ) it doesn't look that bad. If its bad enough, have you tried Accutane? In respect of your red marks, remember that these WILL fade given time if you get your acne under control.

Ok.

I hate my little and thin hair!

I hate my ugly (not black) glasses!

I hate my typical asian eyes!

I hate my height!

I hate my fat abs!

OVERALL, I HATE MY REDMARKS, I HATE MY SKIN!!!!!

Well.. since we're ranting about things we hate...

- I hate discovering that some idiot forgot to change the roll of toliet paper and than realizing it was me.

- I hate people that hold doors open for me when I'm 20 yds away from them, making me have to walk faster to get there.

- I hate how men who are balding are judged by how they cope with their baldness.

- I hate how the fear of overpacking for vacations causes me to underpack.

- I hate it when I'm already looking forward to lunch and the clock says it's only 7:36 a.m.

- I hate late fees for a video I didn't even get to watch.

- I hate squeezing ketchup bottles over my fries and having red water pour all over them.

- I hate it when your Cracker Jack melts into one giant lump of Cracker Jack.

- I hate how vulnerable I feel on a public toliet.

- I hate having the suspiscion that using 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner is not as effective as if I used them both individually.

- I hate it when I wake up and go "Aw, crap, it's Monday! ...wait, no! It's Sunday!" And then I look over at the calander and see it really is Monday.

Phew, now that I said all of that, I feel much better.

i hate it that you people are talking about yourselves and not my problems xD

lol if that was refering to me sorry i was just trying to help you mate.Sorry :angel:

no i mean the people trying to steal my thread :razz: . im just kidding :drool:

i hate it that you people are talking about yourselves and not my problems xD

Hehehe.. sorry but the mood was getting depressing. Anyhoo, I know for a fact that you aren't alone in your list of "I hate's". Remember, people who are insecure with or without skin problems can feel depressed by how they feel limited in what they can and cannot do. :D

my acne is gone but my red marks are 4+ years old. i got pics in my signature 'vitalize peel log'

yours are 4+ years old? Here I was hoping mine would fade in under 2... aw crap. :( is your peel doing much for them?

I personally dont think peels help much Ralazir,I have no zits since i started taking colloidal silver but i dove have red marks and bad complexion.I tried the pels etc etc but they only made mt skin red for days and nothing else.I personally think time and gentle cleansing is the best for red marks now.In my experience i wouldnt recommend(is that how you spell it) them :think:

lol well its my fault but i can't help how i feel about my appearance. some days i look good and others i look bad. its my mind playing tricks on me. its very annoying. and for some reason that pick looks good... hmm. must be the flash.