Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
anirtak

Why do people sink this low??

I was walking home before after having an exciting night at the pub and ran into a girl that I don’t really like, on the odd occasion we have got into full on physical fights. I guess you can say that we really dislike each other. Anyways she started yelling abuse, started calling me names, you know the usual, slut, the C word, bitch, ect and when I didn’t respond to her childish name calling she yelled something about ‘ acne covered bitch’, seriously why do people sink that low? If I wasn’t walking with a bunch of friends I would have turned around and punched her. Why is it that people have to sink to the level of yelling out my physical flaws to hurt me? Some people just need a good smack in the head.

It's not that I'm on her side or anything, but did you do anything to provoke her behavior? cause most people don't go calling people sluts, c**** for no reason. Unless shes jealous of you of something.

I have never done anything to provoke her, in fact we’ve never actually had much of a conversation. Since we first met we’ve never got on, in fact I can remember the first time I got introduced to her, that night she’d been walking round making bitchy comments about me. I get on rather well with her big brother, he told me it’s nothing personal and she’s just a bitch who does it for attention. I can remember one night at a party I grabbed her and we had a good talk, she poured her heart out to me and apologised, I walked away thinking that we may have resolved it. I guess her brother is right, maybe she just does it for the attention.

What a drama queen!!! (Her! Not you!) She uses your insecurities and phyiscal appearance to give herself ATTENTION! What an evil errr... BUTTHEAD! If she wants attention then she should go stinkin' streaking or something! Don't go picking on others!! That just gets me steamed... :mad:

I was walking home before after having an exciting night at the pub and ran into a girl that I don’t really like, on the odd occasion we have got into full on physical fights. I guess you can say that we really dislike each other. Anyways she started yelling abuse, started calling me names, you know the usual, slut, the C word, bitch, ect and when I didn’t respond to her childish name calling she yelled something about ‘ acne covered bitch’, seriously why do people sink that low? If I wasn’t walking with a bunch of friends I would have turned around and punched her. Why is it that people have to sink to the level of yelling out my physical flaws to hurt me? Some people just need a good smack in the head.

It's not that I'm on her side or anything, but did you do anything to provoke her behavior? cause most people don't go calling people sluts, c**** for no reason. Unless shes jealous of you of something.

I have never done anything to provoke her, in fact we’ve never actually had much of a conversation. Since we first met we’ve never got on, in fact I can remember the first time I got introduced to her, that night she’d been walking round making bitchy comments about me. I get on rather well with her big brother, he told me it’s nothing personal and she’s just a bitch who does it for attention. I can remember one night at a party I grabbed her and we had a good talk, she poured her heart out to me and apologised, I walked away thinking that we may have resolved it. I guess her brother is right, maybe she just does it for the attention.

Thats insane. I have never ever met someone that like who just says that sort of shit for attention, but maybe I've just been lucky