Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
anirtak

Why do people sink this low??

I was walking home before after having an exciting night at the pub and ran into a girl that I don’t really like, on the odd occasion we have got into full on physical fights. I guess you can say that we really dislike each other. Anyways she started yelling abuse, started calling me names, you know the usual, slut, the C word, bitch, ect and when I didn’t respond to her childish name calling she yelled something about ‘ acne covered bitch’, seriously why do people sink that low? If I wasn’t walking with a bunch of friends I would have turned around and punched her. Why is it that people have to sink to the level of yelling out my physical flaws to hurt me? Some people just need a good smack in the head.

I would have slapped her but I kind of got grabbed by my friends and walked in the opposite direction. Physical violence is never a good look on a girl. If I wanted to skink to her level I could have started stating her physical flaws but I don’t want to sink to her level, what kind of person would that make me then?

I would have slapped her but I kind of got grabbed by my friends and walked in the opposite direction. Physical violence is never a good look on a girl. If I wanted to skink to her level I could have started stating her physical flaws but I don’t want to sink to her level, what kind of person would that make me then?

Oh i beg to differ with you on that one ;)

Guest molly_jean_comments

I was walking home before after having an exciting night at the pub and ran into a girl that I don’t really like, on the odd occasion we have got into full on physical fights. I guess you can say that we really dislike each other. Anyways she started yelling abuse, started calling me names, you know the usual, slut, the C word, bitch, ect and when I didn’t respond to her childish name calling she yelled something about ‘ acne covered bitch’, seriously why do people sink that low? If I wasn’t walking with a bunch of friends I would have turned around and punched her. Why is it that people have to sink to the level of yelling out my physical flaws to hurt me? Some people just need a good smack in the head.

Shes the only one that sounds like a bitch and a c.unt! It doesnt sound like you dislike each other; it sounds like you HATE each other, lol. People find my flaws to hurt me to. I have dyslexia and mean people at work will out of the blue go, "Youre a slow learner!" I work with a bunch of filipinos who dont even know what dyslexia is. They dont even know who albert einstein is, not even the ones who have lived her for more than fifteen years! I think they only slow learners are them. Do they honestly think I would have the ability to work in a nursing home if I were a as they put it "slow learner." I wish people would just think about what they are saying before they speak whether its about acne or being a different learner or whatever it is! Its like people dont care if they hurt someones feelings. Maybe if people had a little bit more dignity they wouldnt feel the need to be so mean to you, kittiikat and me =/

because they are haters thats why, and they will never grow up. I have people who are like that with me too, they are the 2 biggest losers, they are twins bro's so I get 2 for the price of one lol. Anyway these kids had some acne in the past, they are fat and just disgusting, they've never even spoken to a girl in their life and they are extremely shy. Like in person they are embarrased to talk. Anyway they always would send me messages on the computer and they would say next time we see you we're gonna beat you up, we're gonna kill you etc.. then next time I saw them they'd pass right by as if they dont even know me because they are too shy to even open their mouths.

Anyway they are bigger than me and they always had this impression that I was scared of them. So last friday they sent me another message and I got mad so I called em out cause i had enough of it, and they wouldn't come out, then an hr later they came to my friends house with 1 of their friends and they were callin m friend tellin him to get me to come out and face them 3. It got pretty ugly because i was going to go out there with a peice but then I figured this isn't right I can now be arrested for this shit and get myself into serious trouble, so I figured forget em they are losers, im not gonna waiste my time with them. They wouldn't come out alone to face me, so why should I come out an hr later and face them 3?

so i told my friend tell em to come to my house, they wouldn't so then I just said you know what its over, tlel em to just end it, and they started saying they won I backed out, and you know what, let em think that. Im not going to stoop down to there levels, in 20 yrs they'll be sitting at home working bum jobs still tlakin bout me, I'll be living somewhere else not even remembering them. They can't get enough of me these kids.

With violent people, turn away their anger with a kind word. Even though it sounds impossible, and even if you don't believe, you can make her look like the biggest jerk by saying "You know what, God bless you. I know we've had our differences and I apologise if I've been mean to you in the past. I'm sorry you're taking out your frustrations on me because of it, but I hope you're doing OK now and I'll be praying for you." Can you imagine someone cursing and attacking after you say that? They might make some remark but that should end the confrontation... and they may even go home and think about what you said.

I swear that this strategy works even better than smacking a bitch in the face :)

With violent people, turn away their anger with a kind word. Even though it sounds impossible, and even if you don't believe, you can make her look like the biggest jerk by saying "You know what, God bless you. I know we've had our differences and I apologise if I've been mean to you in the past. I'm sorry you're taking out your frustrations on me because of it, but I hope you're doing OK now and I'll be praying for you." Can you imagine someone cursing and attacking after you say that? They might make some remark but that should end the confrontation... and they may even go home and think about what you said.

I swear that this strategy works even better than smacking a bitch in the face :)

hmm I dnt know.. Maybe in some places, but try coming to NY and saying that to someone. they dont' care it will realy make them angry.

Hey thanks for bringing that to my attention-you're so right. I live in Florida (have all my life) and I notice cultural attitudes as a whole can be so different from one place to the next. I hadn't taken that into consideration but I'm glad you brought it up-I shouldn't have made a blanket statement that it always works :redface: a very interesting point u brng up :)

It's not that I'm on her side or anything, but did you do anything to provoke her behavior? cause most people don't go calling people sluts, c**** for no reason. Unless shes jealous of you of something.

It's not that I'm on her side or anything, but did you do anything to provoke her behavior? cause most people don't go calling people sluts, c**** for no reason. Unless shes jealous of you of something.

this isn't necessarily the case. sometimes you dont get along with someone and they just look for any reason to start with you.

this isn't necessarily the case. sometimes you dont get along with someone and they just look for any reason to start with you.

Qui! I hardly know this girl at my school and yet she feels it's cool to try and pick a fight with me by making fun of the way I look. She doesn't even know me and I don't even talk to her. She just gives me dirty looks and continues tormenting me. Although I try to not let it get to me, one of these days my patience is just gonna run out.... :evil:

She didn't 'sink' to that level. Obviously that is her level and you don't want to be on it. There's always going to be people like that..no matter what. Just forget about her and what she said. Don't take it to heart. She would probably be really satisfied if she knew that she hurt you so badly and that you're still thinking about what she said to you. So....move on. Don't waste your time thinking about her, it will only bring you down. :comfort::comfort:

Qui! I hardly know this girl at my school and yet she feels it's cool to try and pick a fight with me by making fun of the way I look. She doesn't even know me and I don't even talk to her. She just gives me dirty looks and continues tormenting me. Although I try to not let it get to me, one of these days my patience is just gonna run out.... :evil:

damn right! :evil: then you both get in a bitch fight rip each others tops off etc etc (while video taping) and send the tape to me :D But seriously you will always meet people like this in life.I resort to violence but if you dont want to then just stay clear and dont communicate with her in anyway she will soon get bored and start on someone else.just my £0.02

damn right! :evil: then you both get in a bitch fight rip each others tops off etc etc (while video taping) and send the tape to me :D But seriously you will always meet people like this in life.I resort to violence but if you dont want to then just stay clear and dont communicate with her in anyway she will soon get bored and start on someone else.just my £0.02

Hahaha! Cut me a bit of the profits, okay? :dance:

Anyhoo, I wish I could avoid her but she's in my Bio Class. Therefore I have to deal with her EVERY schoolday. It'll be a miracle if she survives the end of the semester...bwuahaha! :lol:

lol im a horny little bugger sorry :cry: Yeah i can see where you are coming from ,but like i said there are always those kinds of people in every school all across the world.Just try and find a way to block her out and get on with your "own" life.It is hard but You will look back on her in ten years time and laugh ;)

lol im a horny little bugger sorry :cry: Yeah i can see where you are coming from ,but like i said there are always those kinds of people in every school all across the world.Just try and find a way to block her out and get on with your "own" life.It is hard but You will look back on her in ten years time and laugh ;)

...I look at her now and laugh.... hahahaha! :lol: Sorry! I couldn't help it! :lol::lol:

I have never done anything to provoke her, in fact we’ve never actually had much of a conversation. Since we first met we’ve never got on, in fact I can remember the first time I got introduced to her, that night she’d been walking round making bitchy comments about me. I get on rather well with her big brother, he told me it’s nothing personal and she’s just a bitch who does it for attention. I can remember one night at a party I grabbed her and we had a good talk, she poured her heart out to me and apologised, I walked away thinking that we may have resolved it. I guess her brother is right, maybe she just does it for the attention.

I have never done anything to provoke her, in fact we’ve never actually had much of a conversation. Since we first met we’ve never got on, in fact I can remember the first time I got introduced to her, that night she’d been walking round making bitchy comments about me. I get on rather well with her big brother, he told me it’s nothing personal and she’s just a bitch who does it for attention. I can remember one night at a party I grabbed her and we had a good talk, she poured her heart out to me and apologised, I walked away thinking that we may have resolved it. I guess her brother is right, maybe she just does it for the attention.

I hate people who thrive off of attention. Not to mention that's a really lame to way to get it.