Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sopwidth

STAR TREATMENT EXPOSE'

Entertainment Tonight spotlighted hollywood stars that have had plastic surgery done recently. Robert Davi, who HAD really, really severe scarring had a filler treatment done. The results were very dramatic! I didn't catch which one it was... did anyone else see it last night? here is the link to the ET story, but it gives no more specific info.

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/about/2003/11/07/we...eekendet110803/

Yes, I saw it too. I think they said he had collagen implants or something like that and it looked like they had a large piece of skin (collagen?) that they were using to punch out sections and put them onto his pock marks (grafting?).

They were not very clear about the procedure or procedures that he had done but I know I had not heard about whatever it was they were talking about.

He looked pretty good too from what I could tell. It went by very fast. Wonder what it was?

Anyone else see it and have any more information?

mimi2468 smile.gif

Hi smile.gif

ET must be doing a show daily on PS, bc I just saw one last week, and wrote a post about it. No one here saw it. I guess I should watch it every night. Maybe it will become a regular segment of the show.

That guy has guts to go on national T.V. to get rid of scars--most people, esp. celebrities want ot be secret about them--except us smile.gif

Emma