Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Veneficus

I am considering Smoothbeam

Before I waste my time consulting with a surgeon(only board certified would be allowed to touch the perfection that is my handsomeness biggrin.gif ), would any of you smoothbeam-wise people know if its good for shallow rolling scars on the temples and even shallower rolling scars on the cheeks? I dont have icepick or box scars.

What about red marks?

I have a good idea from reading the existing smoothbeam threads of what the procedure is and what it entails, but didnt notice any mention of rolling scars.

My skins been clear for awhile, and you know what? It feels GOOD. It would feel even better if I could forget this ever even happened!

Before I waste my time consulting with a surgeon(only board certified would be allowed to touch the perfection that is my handsomeness  biggrin.gif ), would any of you smoothbeam-wise people know if its good for shallow rolling scars on the temples and even shallower rolling scars on the cheeks? I dont have icepick or box scars.

What about red marks?

I have a good idea from reading the existing smoothbeam threads of what the procedure is and what it entails, but didnt notice any mention of rolling scars.  

My skins been clear for awhile, and you know what? It feels GOOD. It would feel even better if I could forget this ever even happened!

Thank you for the quick rpely, thats good news, but does it to anything to redmarks at all? Still have some laying around. ](*,)

The vbeam looks a bit too strong for what I have. I think the smoothbeam may be better, but since almost all surgeons have free consultations, may as well check them both out, thanks. Probably do it after Christmas.

Guest Crooked I

You should come back to the lounge in the meantime wink.gif