Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
User15978

ahhh, who hates waiting for their order to arrive?

I know what you mean! I have some eyeshadows on the way and can't wait to get them so I can try them out!

its torture..... :cry::doh:

Tash! I can't wait for Em's new website to launch! Supposed to be end of this month, I keep checking and checking lol. Oh I also read that you're a fan of fruit of the earth aloe vera on a different board. I adore that stuff! It is one of the few items my sis let me keep when I moved in here (shes helpign me out with my skin) and I just love it so much. It works wonders on my red marks! I'm waiting for another order of mine to arrive as well but am holding off on ordering anything new from EM right now until their new website launches so I can see if they have any neat new items.

haha, i keep checking too! Cant wait for their new site. yer i ordered the starter kit and another order, with their new eyeliner brush and the new balancing dust. FOTE ROX! :lol:

Guest Sincerely_Me

I've been waiting for my brush from Joppa for a month, damnit! I want it now!

Well, I'm waiting for my meowcosmetics samples! :D

And I'm paying shipping tonight, on my kabuki from choicebrush.com

Similar to Joppa's. Hope it's gooood, coz shipping is around 5,5$ :doubt:

I've been waiting for my brush from Joppa for a month, damnit! I want it now!

people have been complaining about joppa not sending out products and not answering their e-mails. [i am one of those people that keep emailing about 2 broken brushes] if u payed through paypal you can dispute it n get ur money back. thats what some people are doing. i wouldnt wait to long b/c i think paypal has a limit on how long you wait?? i could be wrong though. theres a thread about it in this makeup section! its called: joppa message board back up

ohhhhh.... how is the eyeliner brush? is it from EM? i finally ordered it!!! :dance: cant wait.... can it create a fine line?

cant wait for EM"s new website!!!

Me- I'm waiting LOL. I just ordered yesterday! I ordered my second starter kit from Everyday Minerals. In that I am looking forward to trying the semi-matte foundation and the light pink blush as an all over face highlighter!

I ordered the starter set b/c it's so much cheaper to order sets from them.

waiting...waiting...waiting....

ha! i check the "shipping" notification / "tracking" emails multiple times a day, to see if the package's whereabouts has budged. and if/when that doesn't prove fruitful, i'll actually go back to the websites and scour the photos & descriptions all the products i ordered, just to make me feel a little bit closer to them... omg, im insane. :lol:

ha! i check the "shipping" notification / "tracking" emails multiple times a day, to see if the package's whereabouts has budged. and if/when that doesn't prove fruitful, i'll actually go back to the websites and scour the photos & descriptions all the products i ordered, just to make me feel a little bit closer to them... omg, im insane. :lol:

OMg! I do that too :D. It's kinda fun, yet depressing...

QUOTE(clear.dream @ Dec 1 2006, 12:07 PM)

ha! i check the "shipping" notification / "tracking" emails multiple times a day, to see if the package's whereabouts has budged. and if/when that doesn't prove fruitful, i'll actually go back to the websites and scour the photos & descriptions all the products i ordered, just to make me feel a little bit closer to them... omg, im insane.

OMg! I do that too . It's kinda fun, yet depressing...

How do you track your order? (Stupid me xD)

OMg! I do that too :D. It's kinda fun, yet depressing...

wow, really? i know everybody is makeup-obsessed around here, but i thought i was the only freak who did those particular things. so true -- fun & depressing at the same time. but your post totally cracked me up... :lol:

yay, makeup freaks unite! :D:dance::cool2:

How do you track your order? (Stupid me xD)

not stupid. :)

it depends on where the order is from and their method of shipment, and whether that shipment is "trackable."

if the order is from amazon or something, and was shipped UPS, for example, they will send you an email with a tracking number. sometimes there is a link you can actually click on that takes you to directly the courier's website. if not, you can copy the tracking number manually from the email, go to the website yourself, and paste it in... eventually you will get a page where it tells you updates of the package's trip from its source to its destination. depending on the courier and type of shipping (1-day / ground service, etc.), sometimes this information is updated throughout the day, or sometimes once per day.

sometimes it isn't updated at all, such as when i ordered my first joppa package. i had been emailed a tracking number to be tracked through "stamps.com," but every time (for over a week!) i clicked on the link, it would simply say that my package's information had been submitted to the USPS -- but that it hadn't necessarily been shipped yet. and then suddenly my package randomly arrived! i checked on the site and it said it had been delivered. :doh: uh... yeah... like i hadn't known that! it was pretty annoying, since i'd been wondering for some time when it was going to be shipped, when in fact it had been in transit that entire time. :mad:

ah well... i was glad to get it! and i got it pretty quickly, considering the horror stories i'd been hearing about people waiting for joppa for a month or longer! mine arrived less than 2 weeks after the day i ordered.

but most orders are easier to track.

anyway, i hope that answers your question! just check your email regularly for shipping notifications, and go from there. :)