Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blahblah900

best remedy for my hyperpigmentation/red marks... i have almost all the products needeed

I have pimples sometimes but my face is filled with hyperpigmentation and some red marks. i am asian. I have purpose gentle cleanser and cetaphil cleanser. I use purpose everyday almost. I use murad hydrating toner whenever i go out and put olay complete moisturizer for sensitive skin and put some cover creme on from dermablend b/c i just have too much hyperpigmentation to go out lookign like this.

When i come home, i wash off the makeup with purpose cleanser and use AHA 12 percent Souffle and use Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face lotion b4 i go to sleep but my face does get a little red. When this happens the next few days i put on aloe vera gel to calm my red skin and of course i cannot continue my everyday regimen of the souffle. I also put on aspirin mask everyday as well and drink lemon juice in the morning.

My question is from the products i listed, Purpose gentle cleanser, cetaphil cleanser, Murad hydrating toner, Olay complete moisturizer for sensitive skin, Aloe vera gel, AHA 12 percent souffle and Neutrogena Healthy Skin FAce lotion, what should my regimen be. I am asian and have sensitive skin and i never seem to get anything right with my products. I also have lots of scrubs and neutrogena masks but i stopped b/c i heard those scrubs were not good for you. I really want to destroy the hyperpigmentation/brown marks in my face. I have just a few red marks.

I know this was a long aboiut me but if you can help me, Thx alot.

Im not sure, but my regimen isn't harsh

What i do is.. Wash with cetaphil 1-2 times a day and do an aspirin mask 3-4 times a week. The aspirin mask helps calm w/e that is planning to come.. So far my skin hasn't had much breakouts.. and my red marks seem to be calm..

I know it takes a while for them to heal.. so imma let them heal..

hehe maybe summer i won't have to wear makeup to go swimming =P

I have pimples sometimes but my face is filled with hyperpigmentation and some red marks. i am asian. I have purpose gentle cleanser and cetaphil cleanser. I use purpose everyday almost. I use murad hydrating toner whenever i go out and put olay complete moisturizer for sensitive skin and put some cover creme on from dermablend b/c i just have too much hyperpigmentation to go out lookign like this.

When i come home, i wash off the makeup with purpose cleanser and use AHA 12 percent Souffle and use Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face lotion b4 i go to sleep but my face does get a little red. When this happens the next few days i put on aloe vera gel to calm my red skin and of course i cannot continue my everyday regimen of the souffle. I also put on aspirin mask everyday as well and drink lemon juice in the morning.

My question is from the products i listed, Purpose gentle cleanser, cetaphil cleanser, Murad hydrating toner, Olay complete moisturizer for sensitive skin, Aloe vera gel, AHA 12 percent souffle and Neutrogena Healthy Skin FAce lotion, what should my regimen be. I am asian and have sensitive skin and i never seem to get anything right with my products. I also have lots of scrubs and neutrogena masks but i stopped b/c i heard those scrubs were not good for you. I really want to destroy the hyperpigmentation/brown marks in my face. I have just a few red marks.

I know this was a long aboiut me but if you can help me, Thx alot.

Same here, I am asian too and i have post acne marks. It's taking freaking long to dissapear. Right now I just proativ every morning and night and before going out I put on Aveeno Positibely Radiant daily moisturizer. I also use neutrogena acne fading mask peel. I don't see a significant amount of change but I think it is helping my dark spots fade faster than without using these products. By the way I heard BP doesn't help on red or brown marks is that true?

Im not sure, but my regimen isn't harsh

What i do is.. Wash with cetaphil 1-2 times a day and do an aspirin mask 3-4 times a week. The aspirin mask helps calm w/e that is planning to come.. So far my skin hasn't had much breakouts.. and my red marks seem to be calm..

I know it takes a while for them to heal.. so imma let them heal..

hehe maybe summer i won't have to wear makeup to go swimming =P

aspirin mask? whats that? do you make it or buy it or what?