Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dog20

how do you make yourself feel better?

for the last 2 days i've been feeling pretty crappy. its a combination of loneliness/stress/sadness/worried.

i got a lot of work to do but i can't motivate myself.

Guest No Pride

for the last 2 days i've been feeling pretty crappy. its a combination of loneliness/stress/sadness/worried.

i got a lot of work to do but i can't motivate myself.

drugs/alcohol/anti-depressants

Guest blackheadben

I masturbate ALOT to your image, dog ;) and that makes it all better to me ;)

Love the posts. I used to party and that made me feel better anytime. Lately I work out a lot, each and everyday see a little difference in the body even if it's just in my head but I can curl 50 pounds on each arm now so that's nice.

Oh and percocet. hahaha just kidding.

HOLY SHIT THATS TEH BEST FUCKING IDEA EVER I CAN'T BELIEVE IVE NEVER THOUGHT OF IT :lol:

Guest blackheadben

HOLY SHIT THATS TEH BEST FUCKING IDEA EVER I CAN'T BELIEVE IVE NEVER THOUGHT OF IT :lol:

it is lovely :lol:

it is lovely :lol:

:rolleyes:

Get motivated in life, jack off to dog20. And the self-help gurus don't even see it coming...

i just have an empty feeling. i can't really describe it. but its horrible. its like an 'i dont feel like being alive' feeling. but i would never kill myself. its like i want to cry but i can't.

i guess i just need someone in my life..

i just have an empty feeling. i can't really describe it. but its horrible. its like an 'i dont feel like being alive' feeling. but i would never kill myself.

It sux. But all I can say is just make the best out of what you've been dealt in life. Make things revolve around you. This is what I started doing, although I need to improve at it.

I've been positive lately, but yestarday and today were 2 frustrating days that really tested my will, but luckily I was able to stay positive and not get in much of a bad mood.

Theres always gonna be days that make you wanna feel like shit, but you gotta try and keep your head up through em.

Now when I say make things revolve around you, I mean look at it through a different perspective.

Like I'm looking for a job, and would like a girl, but i know myself and what I can do and am capable of. So not to be cocky, but any job that turns me down, i see it as their loss because I've been a good worker in the past and know i can do much for them. And any girl that wouldn't go for me, its ok, not my problem.

These were things that used to anger me, but not anymore. I see things missin out from me now, not the other way around.

I have a black cat. She's like a ninja and this one time I was having a bad day and she fell asleep on my stairs. I tripped on her and fell down the stairs, this has happened 3 times so far. She is trying to murder me but she keeps me on my toes. Get a black ninja cat, surviving the cat will give you the will to live.

post-51154-1164768593_thumb.jpg

post-51154-1164768593_thumb.jpg

i feel like shit and i have a ton of school work thrown on top of it.

hell yeah i have a ton of school work, plus the fact that I wanna be a fire fighter but i'm not ready for the hard physical test, plsu the fact that I need to find a job ASAP to save up enough money to be able to get on my feet when I make the planned big change I have (movin out of town next yr).

So basically finals are breathing down my neck. during my free time I getting ready for this fire man test and re-building myself up, and at the same time trying to get a job, which it will be tough to go to school and have both working out and work.... But w/e, I take it day by day and dont let the pressure get to me.

i wasted 2 days sitting around :wall:

I waisted 2 years doing that. But that was in the past, time to start DOING stuff today which is what i am. dont worry about it.

its late now and i'm tired. i'll try to spend all day tomorrow at the library.

I have a black cat. She's like a ninja and this one time I was having a bad day and she fell asleep on my stairs. I tripped on her and fell down the stairs, this has happened 3 times so far. She is trying to murder me but she keeps me on my toes. Get a black ninja cat, surviving the cat will give you the will to live.

LOL! The ninja kitty will kill you in your sleep. :ninja: I'm getting a cat. I want to match wits, haha.

i just have an empty feeling. i can't really describe it. but its horrible. its like an 'i dont feel like being alive' feeling. but i would never kill myself.

i know that feeling all to well to dog. I seem to have it all, a pretty girlfriend, job,college diloma. Considered by many to be good looking, athletic, nice personality, yet im very insecure, no confidence, not motivated, and generally not happy or sad, like a weird neutral feeling. I think sometimes life doesnt give us enough good times, as we should have. simple things like encouraging, and acknowledging someone, giving a compliment, showing someone you care, treating people with respect go along way. Unfortunatley the world can be the complete opposite.