Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maciej

seeing Dr Chu privately.

Hi, I've tried looking this up on the search facility but couldn't find an answer.

Basically, I went to see my GP about 5 weeks ago and asked him to refer me to Dr. Chu and after asking me a few questions he said he'd do it for me.

I would just like to know how long it takes to receive a letter from his secretary with the details of your appointment after the initial appointment with your own GP? (I don't mean how long it takes to see Dr. Chu as I know it's around 3 months or so.)

Does it take longer than 5 weeks?

Thanks everyone. :razz:

btw- I'm in Scotland if that makes any difference.

I'm in Scotland too and I'm contemplating getting a letter of referral to see Dr Chu too.

I'll be going home to N. Ireland for christmas so maybe I'll see my GP before I leave Scotland.

i heard dr. chu was actually a shoe salesman but was fired for threatening people who bought shoes but refused to buy socks along with them. so he when into cosmetics.

Thanks for that Snowman, greatly appreciated. :)

No worries anytime

i heard dr. chu was actually a shoe salesman but was fired for threatening people who bought shoes but refused to buy socks along with them. so he when into cosmetics.

]

Lol where u get that story from hard to beleive shoeman to top dermatologist SUPACHU lol

hi antoooony. Can't say I've heard of "silicon micro droplet injections".

Dr. Chu is the best dermatologist to see it seems. Plus his prices are cheap.

i heard dr. chu was actually a shoe salesman but was fired for threatening people .....

who insisted on buying shoes when he would only sell chu's. Like he said, I'm #1 Chu Man.