Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mikeryanrebecca

Out of 10, how would you rate yourself (lookswise)?

for real i still get hit on with acne but ignore lots of poeple cuz im self consious.... so i would prolly give myself a 8.5 out of 10

I am about a 3.1415926535 :(

Isn't that the Pi sequence, Charles Lee? I didn't know your looks could be rated so mathematically.

Yea it is.... I had the numbers all the way up to 4000 before but it was kind of obnoxious.

Theres an easier way of determining your rating. Just post a pic on HotOrNot.com

Fuck that. :hand: God that website shouldn't even exist.

Why not? Seems fair.

Um, how about because it's disgusting? Because no one is a fucking number. We're human beings and that website rates people based on appearances alone, and that's all.

Um...I thought thats the whole point of this post? lol.

No, the whole point of this thread is to state what we personally would rate ourselves. This thread isn't about posting a picture up for a bunch of complete strangers to see so they can put a number on our head.

Well, it's just to give yourself a better idea if your gonna be rating yourself anyways. A second opinion is better then just one. Anyways, it mite give you more confidence. :cool:

Well, it's just to give yourself a better idea if your gonna be rating yourself anyways. A second opinion is better then just one. Anyways, it mite give you more confidence. :cool:

The only thing that will give me confidence is plastic surgery, and lots of it.

The only thing that will give me confidence is plastic surgery, and lots of it.

*pinch* *pinch* Kanmi!!! *pinch*

The last one was for good measure.

Theres an easier way of determining your rating. Just post a pic on HotOrNot.com

That site is shit and i'll tell you why. Everybody has a good lookin pic, and everybody looks different in pics. Sure i have pix of myself that i dont even look like that much or I dont even go with that style, everybody does! how many people do you see on myspace who look nothing like that in real life? Pictures dont mean shit. Everybody has a good picture, whether its due to a good hair day that day, or just good angles, but everybody has a good pic.

So if any1 gets a good rating on there, its common. If i got any good reviews from that site it wouldn't mean shit to me because I'd know it was just a good pic.

Well, I don't like rating myself, but I think I'd give myself a 10 for personality and a 6 or 7 for looks. This is just so weird. =/ I felt I looked good with acne, but it was just hiding my face so I'm glad I no longer have it.

for me, its 1 out of 10 no matter what! I dont like the way i look at all! :cry:

i might look a bit better without the acne tho. I dunno!

whoa I wouldn't give you a 1. I think you're very pretty.