Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mikeryanrebecca

Out of 10, how would you rate yourself (lookswise)?

wow i don't want to know what kanmi thinks of me. i bet i'm -5 trillion

No you're not dog. You're wonderful.

lol :clap::clap::clap::wub::razz:

hmm so maybe girls actually find me hot but are too afraid to approach me?

Don't put much thought into that thing. It was just for fun. You don't look like Mick Jagger...yet :lol: . That thing was just designed so people would have something to do. Look at the people I got! You think I look like those poeple? I WISH!!!

:lol::lol::lol: you don't look like mick jagger :comfort:

err with acne like 1 =/

without like 3

WTF!!!!!! how bout your a 9.5 with acne and a scorching hot 10 without.

nooo :ninja:

my personality is pretty crappy right now bc of acne so i can't even add points for that ;( lol

if you're a 3 without acne then i'm a -5 zillion

hm. well at work (because i literally fall out of bed, get dressed, washed and leave, all in about 5-10 mins) maybe a 4 or 5, thats with no effort at all.

outside of work, with a bit more effort, better clothes, effort on my hair, maybe a 6 or 7.

after making a lot of effort and actually wearing makeup and stuff, to go out, clubbing or for dinner or whatever, a 8-i always feel good about myself then.

and without acne, id probably feel a 8 on a normal day, and a 9 dressed up.

With acne probably a 1-2.

It's been so long since I haven't had acne, it's hard to tell what I'd look like without it. Maybe a 3-4, but in all honesty, I don't think I look that good.:(

Theres an easier way of determining your rating. Just post a pic on HotOrNot.com

Fuck that. :hand: God that website shouldn't even exist.

Theres an easier way of determining your rating. Just post a pic on HotOrNot.com

Why not? Seems fair.

Why not? Seems fair.

Um, how about because it's disgusting? Because no one is a fucking number. We're human beings and that website rates people based on appearances alone, and that's all.

Why not? Seems fair.

Um, how about because it's disgusting? Because no one is a fucking number. We're human beings and that website rates people based on appearances alone, and that's all.

Um...I thought thats the whole point of these posts? lol.

Agreed! Unless you are a blonde with huge tits or are dressed like a whore you'll never get above and 8.

Why not? Seems fair.

Um...I thought thats the whole point of this post? lol.

No, the whole point of this thread is to state what we personally would rate ourselves. This thread isn't about posting a picture up for a bunch of complete strangers to see so they can put a number on our head.

Agreed! Unless you are a blonde with huge tits or are dressed like a whore you'll never get above and 8.

But a 7 or an 8 is already considered super hot already.

hm... Nevermind, I apologise for the post that I wrote here because I misunderstood the point of this topic. I think it turned into a rate other's type of topic although it was for the benefit of other people in order to improve their confidence.

Why not? Seems fair.

Um...I thought thats the whole point of this post? lol.

No, the whole point of this thread is to state what we personally would rate ourselves. This thread isn't about posting a picture up for a bunch of complete strangers to see so they can put a number on our head.

:clap: