Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mikeryanrebecca

Out of 10, how would you rate yourself (lookswise)?

If you had to rate yourself how you look out of 10, first WITH acne, then if you had no acne, what would you rate yourself? How much has acne brought you down lookswise?

I'd say that with acne, I'm probably about a 5 out of 10. If I never got acne, I think I'd be a 7-8 out of 10. So acne has brought me down significantly lookswise, and I think that is part of what eats me up inside. Had I never gotten acne, I would look pretty good.

for me, its 1 out of 10 no matter what! I dont like the way i look at all! :cry:

i might look a bit better without the acne tho. I dunno!

I would no kidding give u no lower than an eight. I can just tell u are a cool chick and those points count too. Plus other than acne u are a hottie :) 8.5 final answer

for me, its 1 out of 10 no matter what! I dont like the way i look at all! :cry:

I would no kidding give u no lower than an eight. I can just tell u are a cool chick and those points count too. Plus other than acne u are a hottie :) 8.5 final answer

haha....aww, well thanks keithr23! :angel::wub:

Guest flutistgurl

hmmm.. Well i havent had acne for a while.. but with acne I would say a 4. Without, a 7.

on a bad day im a generous 7, on a good day, especially lately im an 8 to an 8.5.

Oh LAURA LOU, i would rate you about an 8. you look super cute in some of your photos.

Um if we are basing ourselves on 10 being like a top model type pretty. Then I would say 5/6 with acne 6/7 without.

I would say 8/9 is a stunningly attractive person!With 10 being basically perfect. I am definatly not stunningly attractive and only know a handful of girls who are.

Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart

~ Kahlil Gibran~

I'm a 6 with it and a 8 without it

no staggering beauty but these days everyone has a seperate opinion on what beautiful is...

what i hate are fashion magazines and mtv depicting what beautiful "should" be

that's just bullshit

I'm not ever going to be that skinny or smoothed face, BECAUSE NEITHER ARE THOSE PEOPLE.

it's called camera angles and good lighting and makeup

i go for the best i can be and my humor helps with the personality factor

"someone may be stunning, but when they open the mouth, they might be foul" - my own personal quote

you don't have a sparkling personality, you ain't shit to me.

not saying this to any of yous because since i came to this site pretty much all of ya'll are better humans than i'm forced to interact in my everyday life.

we all knew you were fishing for comments ;)

i say im like a... 4 with acne and a 6 without it.

we all knew you were lying in that other thread ;)

You got your ass handed to you in the school canteen. :lol:

Who ever said you can't rate by numers made a great point. I think a big part of the reason peopl are in here with EMO problems is due to trying to rate things, putting too much emphasis on looks, etc...etc... Granted it's an easy thing to do and it's a very tough tough thing to break oneself of, especially with how we are bombarded with how we should look.

Just a question from curiosity sake. How many people here have subscriptions to or buy/read on a regular basis (at least one a month) fashion magazines?

we all knew you were lying in that other thread ;)

You got your ass handed to you in the school canteen. :lol:

lmao. yea by a girl too :shock:

Just a question from curiosity sake. How many people here have subscriptions to or buy/read on a regular basis (at least one a month) fashion magazines?

Does Playboy count as a fashion mag? :angel:

Jokes aside, no I don't.

Edit: Who deleted a post?