Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I hate when I can feel pimples forming under the skin before I go out or go to class. Then when I get back, I look in the mirror and see that they are now in full bloom and/or have turned into shiny whiteheads. The worst part is wondering how long they have been this way and being paranoid about going to class or out in the future when you feel them forming.

I hate that too!!! Esp. when you see that nooooooooooooo it's not just one, it happens to be a cluster or a gathering of these little suckers...

Thanks skin thanks.

What I doubly hate is when I can feel my face getting shiny...

Then I run to the bathroom and pat pat pat pat with a oil control piece of paper(whatever they're called)

Blah.... dumb skin. :mad:

I could always feel a breakout coming on. It was a horrible itchy feeling that always meant white heads were ready to come out. God I am thankful for accutane and clear skin again.

I hate when I can feel pimples forming under the skin before I go out or go to class. Then when I get back, I look in the mirror and see that they are now in full bloom and/or have turned into shiny whiteheads. The worst part is wondering how long they have been this way and being paranoid about going to class or out in the future when you feel them forming.

OMG....I know!!!!!!! happens to me so much! I hate it!

Guest blackheadben

Once my hairdresser pionted out a big cyst on my chin that suddenly decided to pop up while she was washing my hair. Looked pale and skin colored all day, but suddenly it decided to turn BRIGHT red. So embarassing. I feel your pain, dude.

same. heppended to me yesterday, but these zits usually go away in 2 or 3 days