Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest T-Virus

I'm drifting into a fantasy world

Guest T-Virus

I really just can't stop daydreaming. I'm always in another world. I'm going crazy. Soon I will believe that my fantasies are real :shifty:

When I was about 16 I used to constantly day dream, just lie on my bed for hours, Then you get older and real life hits you and there isn't time for day dreaming!I wouldn't worry I had a whole another life goping on at one point.Just try to focus on the real world as much as you can.

Guest blackheadben

I daydream all of the time. Of my future bf, my future job, my death. Sometimes I literally zone out completely and someone has to slap me quite literally to snap be back into reality.

when i have nothing to do... i'll lay in bed and just lose myself in my thoughts. then usually i end up falling asleep haha..

or like loong car rides. hah it gives one esomething to do haha

I've been slightly sick and on antihistimines so I've been in this weird state of mind the last day or so. I've been drowsy and dreamy and I can't stop listening to soft trance music. Too bad the cold meds my mom bought for me have stuff thats killer on your liver in high doses or else I'd try a DXM trip. I'm not into drugs really but lately it just feels so nice. sleepy dreamy, etc.

I'd like to visit another reality for awhile. :)

LOL the song dreamer just came on by ozzy ozbourne as im reading this post! haha.

Yeah I used to do this BIG time and it used to make me feel bad. I used to fantasize about what I could have been, and how good my life could have been. It got pretty rediculous because I used to day dream of life where i had what I wanted, then 20 minz later i'd snap back to reality and be in a bad mood that i had to come back down.

But i dont do this anymore, whats the point of waisting time doing this anymore. Besides theres still time to get some of what I want. Besides, recently i just figured I'd rather be me, because I've been shaped into wisdom and wont take anything for granted or blow anything by being stupid.

If I was me in my dream life, maybe i'd take things for granted and be careless.

Guest T-Virus

I really just can't stop daydreaming. I'm always in another world. I'm going crazy. Soon I will believe that my fantasies are real :shifty:

You mean like...

IPB Image

No. I'm fantasising about what my life might/could be like. Not about a game.

as i kid i always daydreamed about have super powers and whatever. now i daydream even more about not having acne or scars...thats like a super power to me now i guess :) ...crazy

You mean like...

IPB Image

Please don't remind me of that. PLEASE. I've received so much shit for that after the WoW South Park episode aired.

Oh, and since I'm a realist.. I don't dream. Hence, realists = no dreaming.

When sleeping, all I see is a void of nothingness. Which is cool. It's kinda like meditation.. no forced thoughts. Soothing, really. :)

You mean like...

IPB Image

Please don't remind me of that. PLEASE. I've received so much shit for that after the WoW South Park episode aired.

When sleeping, all I see is a void of nothingness. Which is cool. It's kinda like meditation.. no forced thoughts. Soothing, really. :)

Wow... personally, I'd DIE without dreams. My dreams are really really weird though. Don't even get me started on my ninja dream. :lol:

You mean like...

IPB Image

Wow... personally, I'd DIE without dreams. My dreams are really really weird though. Don't even get me started on my ninja dream. :lol:

Dreams were the reason as to why my mind has been scarred. I don't want anything to do with them, I don't.

Especially with my chosen career in the works, dreams'll get me killed.

Literally.

Guest T-Virus

I thought humans died without REM sleep?

OoOoOo! REM = Rapid Eye Movement, right? Wow... I suddenly feel smart! :razz:

I'm a ghost.

*shiftyeyes*