Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MON3Y

Have any of you wondered this?

what youre ture ture Personality would be if you never had acne.. i mean do you think you would still be the same as you are now? or You would Totaly change like talk Alot alot more do things you usually wouldent do and stuff talk with more girls/boys and stuff cuz i always wondered if i lost all my ance would i still act he same and be the same.

Guest blackheadben

I would be more helpful around the house because I wouldn't be in the bathroom for 2 hrs. every morning putting on makeup. I would also not be so appearence obsessed and look in the mirror so much. I hate how I look.

I've wondered that alot. I can only speculate though.. Though, I figure it was more the people that insulted me about my acne (and there were at least 30 of them) than the acne itself that destroyed my personality. Hmmmz. :doubt:

i think i would be the same. my personality now is pretty much the same as when i was in highschool, and i had clear skin then. i've had acne for about 1.5 years.

well i know for damn sure i wouldent be the same..i would wana GO out Waaaaaay more since im just a kid still this sucks

I'm sure I would be the same.. u cant help uglines x_x

hmm I never noticed this. you look very good as is! :wub:

Now I thought I'd be so different without acne. I did change alil bit after getting acne, I became more quiet laid back and not wanting to go out much or be around alot of people. Well now my acne is gone, and im still like this. Acne apparently wasn't the full blame because its gone now and im still what i am.

However i'm very positive and focused now so its ok.

I would be different. I would probably be more popular in school. I mean i could be if it wasn't for my acne. I was told that by a freind and 2 other kids.

what youre ture ture Personality would be if you never had acne.. i mean do you think you would still be the same as you are now? or You would Totaly change like talk Alot alot more do things you usually wouldent do and stuff talk with more girls/boys and stuff cuz i always wondered if i lost all my ance would i still act he same and be the same.

I KNOW my personality without acne, cause I got acne late in life: 19, I was a fun loving crazy girl who went out ALL the time and flirted it up. Now I am a boring, depressed girl who lets acne control her life... hmmm BIG difference.

yeah Im quite different when I've had acne. I've had acne off and on after using almost everything out there. The periods where I would have no acne I am pretty outgoing. With acne, im alot more reserved.

Guest lookingforsunlight

I'm a very talkative person naturally and I like to make people laugh. I've noticed that on days when my face is pretty clear I'm even more talkative than days that I have bad breakouts so yeah it sucks.

I've always been really livelyand bubbly kinda person, but somedays when acne gets me down, i can get soo low and i dont even recognise myself as a person! Its so weird!

But if i didn't have acne, i think i'd just be my lively self all the time and probably have some self esteem and confidence!

I would be WAY different too. When I was clear for a few months after Accutane I was outgoing. I actually wanted to go and have fun all the time. Now that acne has returned I'm back to rarely wanting to go out and would rather stay inside all the time and am depressed.

i dont have an outgoing personality with/without acne so that wouldn't change...i think i would feel pretty though and moe confident.

i would be the outgoing, funny, and cool person that i am here if i my skin looked better.

basically i'm the complete opposite of how i act on here -->QUIET, SHY

I might be a bit different, but I then again I other problems with myself besides acne, so who knows. I do think I might have been more positive. Ever since I've gotten acne, I've just become this pessimistic and bitter person. I don't like it at all.

I don't think I've changed much. I have grown as a person, I have matured, but with or without acne I was still myself. Even if I had some anxiety, that didn't hinder me, as a person.