Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
irishboy

anyone like my new adidas!

ive been having a great month with my skin, and feeling great so i decided to buy a new pair of shoes today, they cost me $ 80.00, i think they look cool. a couple of people said they're cool. what do u guys think?

ive been having a great month with my skin, and feeling great so i decided to buy a new pair of shoes today, they cost me $ 80.00, i think they look cool. a couple of people said they're cool. what do u guys think?

post a pic :D

sorry heres a picture

sorry i fucked up trying to post a pic. theyre adidas boston., with shamrocks on them

Your trainers are super stylin :D For myself, Im all about the Pumas.

they look super awesome heres mine:

i get compliments on them all the time.

dog did you get the red pair of trainers to coordinate with your hair color. its totally cool!

I've got some Adidas Forest Hills at the moment, really comfy. How can yours lat 2 years mine are max 6 months and i don't even wear trainers that often!

Your trainers are super stylin :D For myself, Im all about the Pumas.

I love Pumas too. I like the Irish addies though. The red are cool too. I just bought a pair of Reebok classics with the Colts symbol on them. They rock and I needed some new whities. (Im from Indiana and lived in Indy so I am not jumping any bandwagon lol)