Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scarcrash

A CURE FOR SCARS?

Holy smokes!.. wow! I think the last picture where there is some sign of peeling in the cheek really shows the evident transformation of the skin... pls guys keeep searching on this one!.. SOOWW interesting!

Silicone microdroplet WILL almost do what that "purportedly" does.

Holy smokes!.. wow! I think the last picture where there is some sign of peeling in the cheek really shows the evident transformation of the skin... pls guys keeep searching on this one!.. SOOWW interesting!

hey ylem - so have you tried the silicone injections?

Sorry didn't understand what you said.. please elaborate..

I was thinking of this the other day and there is one huge factor in the possibility of this not being a scam.

First and foremost, scams are about financial gain, correct?

And, the more people that you are able to reach with your scam, the more money is made. Therefore, advertising and marketing are an integral facet of any scam.

This hospital does not seem to be voraciously advertising. I bet everybody had no idea about this before they read about it in this forum. They are by no means the ELICINA of china.

Elicina- think of how vast their internet advertising sphere is and how much of a scam their goop is! They have manufactured a brilliant con because everybody knows of elicina and people are still buying it like crazy.

It just seems to be that if they were in this soley for the money, they would do some internet advertising (which is ridiculously cheap). Maybe, just maybe, they are more involved with the therapeutic demands in their own country at this time.

I still think that there is promise here.

Whats going on here is dangerous.

You so want it to be true, you so want to get an amazing transformation, you so long for this that you hold on tight to the hope being presented.

Some, so desperate for the promises may even go to the hospital and have the treatment. Being desperate in a medical context is a dangerous situation as you make poorly judged decisions, based on emotion, not fact. If you went to the hospital and had the treatment you are going to be in for some heartache when you find out, that this treatment, really isn't where its at.

There was something about shipping the medicine out to me in their reply but the translation was so bad that I had trouble deciphering it. I have had no contact since because of the language barrier.

Ultimately, I don't believe that you would have to travel there. I am almost certain they would send out the medicine.

Over 2,400 views and there isn't anybody who knows someone that is fluent in chinese who could help us out with this?

That's surprising!

If you went to the hospital and had the treatment you are going to be in for some heartache when you find out, that this treatment, really isn't where its at.

Really? So, you have gone to this hospital in China, received numerous courses of this medicine and found out that it was not "where its at." You don't happen to have two turn-tables and a microphone do you?

Please remember, it is extremely dangerous to arrive at any conclusion in the absence of experiential evidence. I do assume that you have had no experience with this hospital or the medicine?

I do not have any experience with them either. That is why I refrain from making statements of which I cannot support. We have no way of knowing whether this is effective or not. We cannot just assume that it is ineffective because everything else in our lives has been a scam, the fact that it is from China, or that fact that world of modern science and space-age technology have not found a cure for scarring.

If you went to the hospital and had the treatment you are going to be in for some heartache when you find out, that this treatment, really isn't where its at.

Really? So, you have gone to this hospital in China, received numerous courses of this medicine and found out that it was not "where its at." You don't happen to have two turn-tables and a microphone do you?

Please remember, it is extremely dangerous to arrive at any conclusion in the absence of experiential evidence. I do assume that you have had no experience with this hospital or the medicine?

I do not have any experience with them either. That is why I refrain from making statements of which I cannot support. We have no way of knowing whether this is effective or not. We cannot just assume that it is ineffective because everything else in our lives has been a scam, the fact that it is from China, or that fact that world of modern science and space-age technology have not found a cure for scarring.

I know enough about all types of scar revision to know that what they are proposing certainly isn't accountable for the results shown in the photos. What is accountable for the results is the fact thay they are totally photoshopped. Horribly so.

Along the scar journey you get a good sense for sniffing out bullshit. And this is a scam. 100%. Pursue it if you will and post back your amazing results to make me eat humble pie. I could be in for a long wait though.

I hate to be a spoilsport but I learned photoshop at uni for 3 years....I could easily knock up a flawless 'after' shot in half an hour. If you don't believe me, post a nasty pic and I will doctor it and repost it. Personally I think If the treatment was so great, it would exist in america.