Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scarcrash

A CURE FOR SCARS?

After much diligent searching of the internet for some glimmer of hope in the endless quest to discover something that will actually remove scars (not just barely reduce them), I came across a site for a hospital in Beijing that has developed and 2 part removal system for scars of all etiologies.

They have a site in Chinese and in English, although some of the wording has not translated very well.

I wrote the company at least 10 times without receiving a response. I then used an internet translating program and sent an email in simplified chinese. They responded by my computer does not support the chinese characters that they wrote in and, once again, I was at a standstill.

Then I contacted a family friend that was over doing business in China and had him translate the email and asked if he would ask them a few questions for me. Well, this friend is Chinese and his english is not the best and he messed up the questions that I had asked him to ask the hospital. Another roadblock!

Hopefully there is someone out there that speaks Chinese proficiently and can be a translator for all of us that wish to learn more about this hospital and their scar treatment.

I have no idea whether or not this is an acutal scar cure.

I sent them a photo of my deeply indented rolling and pitted scars and their response (as translated by my friend) was that my scars could be completely removed with their medicine. I have yet to contact them any further because of the language barrier. I am hoping someone here can be a liason of sorts and give the rest of us information about specifics about the medicine, the cost, if they will send it to America, etc, etc.

This may be the greatest thing we have all hoped and prayed for.

Hopefully we can work together to get in contact with this hospital. Like I said, they have a webpage in english but they do not seem to speak any english at all.

Here are the web addresses:

Chinese site- http://www.120-114.com/

English site- http://www.120-114.com/english/index.htm

Let me know what you think.

Cheers

im guessing Analeptic scar is the one many would be interested on this forum.

looks great yo. sounds really intriguing and could solve a lot of problems.

cheers :dance::ninja:

After much diligent searching of the internet for some glimmer of hope in the endless quest to discover something that will actually remove scars (not just barely reduce them), I came across a site for a hospital in Beijing that has developed and 2 part removal system for scars of all etiologies.

They have a site in Chinese and in English, although some of the wording has not translated very well.

I wrote the company at least 10 times without receiving a response. I then used an internet translating program and sent an email in simplified chinese. They responded by my computer does not support the chinese characters that they wrote in and, once again, I was at a standstill.

Then I contacted a family friend that was over doing business in China and had him translate the email and asked if he would ask them a few questions for me. Well, this friend is Chinese and his english is not the best and he messed up the questions that I had asked him to ask the hospital. Another roadblock!

Hopefully there is someone out there that speaks Chinese proficiently and can be a translator for all of us that wish to learn more about this hospital and their scar treatment.

I sent them a photo of my deeply indented rolling and pitted scars and their response (as translated by my friend) was that my scars could be completely removed with their medicine. I have yet to contact them any further because of the language barrier. I am hoping someone here can be a liason of sorts and give the rest of us information about specifics about the medicine, the cost, if they will send it to America, etc, etc.

Hopefully we can work together to get in contact with this hospital. Like I said, they have a webpage in english but they do not seem to speak any english at all.

Cheers

A 'hospital' where noone speaks english properly or that does not have a translator and claims that it can remove scars completely (what noone else is capable of) is VERY suspicous in my opinion.

Those pictures are NOT real. end of story. they are photoshoped and/or are different people.

they are fake.

Cheers

A 'hospital' where noone speaks english properly or that does not have a translator and claims that it can remove scars completely (what noone else is capable of) is VERY suspicous in my opinion.

I agree. English is a worldwide language. Anything worth pursuing would have to have the language behind it, especially if they wish to promote their "salve" effectively. I think there are helpful things right now that actually work without having to resort to something as sketchy as this.

I'm chinese, i will be too scared to try any scar removal procedures

in China, unless you know someone with first hand experience.

Sorry to say but there are a lot of scams, not just in the cosmetic

industry but food etc,.

guessing a fraud here. :naughty: the chinese have no problem pirating american and others stuff by the Zilllions! why would they feel bad about scamming this? fortune cookie say: you sucka, you pay big buck but no luck! :boohoo:

http://www.120-114.com/english/zlxg/shoushu.htm

Here it says it's "X doses of traditional Chinese medicine orally combined with Fu Ji Kang applying ointment"

whatever those are.

Surely if this was real it would be known across the world and they would be a very profitable company.

There would be little need for resurfacing lasers!

Seems pretty suspicious, but might be worth trying to get a few more questions answered.

it's alarming how consumers are drawn into a product. i admit, i sometimes fall prey to some. one thing i've learned though time and time again: if it sounds too good to be true, it most definitely is. take this particular case for example, an ancient chinese herb or medicine that mixes the modern technology of the western world to produce a salve that when applied will heal your scars. so they stumbled upon a medical miracle that will put pretty much put all cosmetic dermatologists, not to mention a few plastic surgeons out of business, and from what i understand, they are trying to find financial backing for this little endeavor? (ok my lil alarm in my head is ringing now). this has to be one of the biggest medical breakthroughs around the world, and they are trying to advertise to find business partners? i'm sure the chinese gov't wouldn't mind backing a huge investment in this medical breakthrough to potentially guarantee a huge return on their new cash cow if this were true. unless, what they have on their hands is pretty much what we already have here, and that's mederma. so what i'm trying to say is, i know it's only natural to be excited about a product, but be smart consumers as there are scams and god knows what out there that only want your money. if it sounds too good to be true, again it most probably is--99% of the time

wow that's amazing!! I wonder if those pictures are real but you can definately tell that it's the same person. I'm so interested in it! the topic says "treated with pure traditional medicine" so it's no laser or dermabrasion. I would be great if someone could get more information about it, it's a shame that they don't speak english!

wow that's amazing!! I wonder if those pictures are real but you can definately tell that it's the same person. I'm so interested in it! the topic says "treated with pure traditional medicine" so it's no laser or dermabrasion. I would be great if someone could get more information about it, it's a shame that they don't speak english!

At the very least it's a pretty damn well done photoshop job on all the pics...

hey. yeah you guys are right. it's always the hype that caughts you, like when you wish something would finally work.. but I'm still interested in hearing more about it.. I wonder what this fu ji kang ointment is like and those chinese medicine doses...hmmm...

Wow, the people on this board are about as jaded and cynical as can be. Yes, this may be a scam, but in all honesty, we have no way to know one way or the other right now. This kind of defeatist attitude will prevent some of us from finally reaching a cure when it may be right in front of us, because "it can't be true" or "it has to be a hoax."

I happen to believe that if a bonified cure for scarring is ever developed that it would come from a natural source (herbs, botanicals) and from another country outside of America. People, let's face it, there is no impetus to cure anything in America. Too much money is made on TREATING rather than CURING disease (not that scarring is a disease). We can't even cure cancer here after raising hundreds of millions of dollars every year for "research and testing."

Ultimately I think that the eventual cure will come from some kind of traditional medicine somewhere in the world. Hell, the right combination of herbs probably exists in the rainforests and used by medicinemen- medicinemen who are not capitalists interesting in global marketing and production of the remedy.

If you guys want to give up on this because of the old, cliche "if it looks to good to be true" adage, then go ahead. I am still going to pursue this because it is all I have. Keep on going to you dermatologists here. What have they done for us- NOTHING. I have spent thousand and thousands of dollars on procedures with absolutely NO CHANGE to my scars. If you ask me, cosmetic dermatology is a huge scam and should be avoided at all costs. I would much rather take my chances with a hospital in China then to get lied to and ripped off by another money-hungry doctor.

oh don't be so bitter. some of us are interested but I think it's healthy to not believe erverything right away... the problem is that no one lives in china and that those peolpe don't respond to our emails...but they say that it's only oinment and pills so thats really cool. please let me know if you get to know more about it. maybe we can order there?

I am not saying to blindly believe in this. As I said, I don't know one way or the other. Right now I am just saying that we should be careful not to blindly dismiss either.