Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cain

Hated because of Acne

@ School. I am a cool kid, I hang out with the real cool kids. But the girls hate me and despise me cause i got acne. I mean it pisses me off. But i took an oath to never hit or curse when a girl could hear me. So any suggestions on the girl issue? (not about hitting em lol)

IGNORE THEM, thats the best option they are only "dissin" u cause they get a reaction from u. stop lettin them hav a huge affect over u just stay wif ur friends that actually care and sooner or later those girls will come crawlin once ur a stallion

Throw poop at them.

Done!

lmao that could work....

WOW, im 26 and I cant even say hi at some girls at mywork without them saying it back to me with great reluctance.

I said hi to this girl once and she was like "yeah um high" like i was not even supposed to be talking to her or somethin, it was totally wierd and ive never said anything to her since.

The fact is people dont want to talk to someone with acne, but there are some people nice enough to do it for a moment or two. At least that is what my experiance has been so far. had acne for 8 years.

Very rare is it that anyone will try talking to me and initiate a conversation unless i approach them first.

You ever think that maybe they are reluctant to say hi is because they are insecure themselves? Like they get shy because this hot guy is saying hi to them?

Also alot of times people kind of put up a barrier that indicates that they are unapproachable. It's all in approachability. Some people who are quiet and don't make eye contact/smile when smiled at etc..etc.. seem unapproachable and people are unsure of talking to them and then when spoken to are unsure how to react.

Now to add to that, most people who feel insecure about their looks/ their acne etc...etc... Tend to become a bit wtihdrawn, fail to make eyecontact, fail to smile at others and so on. So in a sense they have made themselves unapproachable, which feeds their fear that people think they are ugly and are repulsed by them..

Let's see. 14. Play it cool. Find a hat that no one else has like a old time gangster hat. Do something no one else does, find ways to say things your own way. Make up your own sayings that your friends will copy, don't ever copy anyone else and never use cliches. Make your own up to describe situations.

Work on quick one liners and be funny when you can. Be mysterious and when a cool or hot girl talks to you cut the conversation off just like that. Bam. Walk away. Don't look back and be nice about it but not weird. You want to show you're dominant in the conversation and have no fear of a) the girl or b) yourself and your looks.

Finally girls love men who wear great shoes. This is vain but then again 14 year old girls are possibly the most vain creation in the universe.

14. Wow. Long time ago.

i know how u feel girls hated me after my acne had cleared up and everything.

saying stuff he is WAS SO UGLY AHAHAHHAHA

and i couldnt be seen with him

and the popular he is a loser

shit like that

yea i am still in hs

and i get ridculed everyday for having acne/hyperpigmentation

just ignore them i dont know if ur clear or not but if u are just be happy u have clear skin :)

hs can be 4 years of fun or 4 years of bs and a waste of time besides grades.

WOW, im 26 and I cant even say hi at some girls at mywork without them saying it back to me with great reluctance.

I said hi to this girl once and she was like "yeah um high" like i was not even supposed to be talking to her or somethin, it was totally wierd and ive never said anything to her since.

The fact is people dont want to talk to someone with acne, but there are some people nice enough to do it for a moment or two. At least that is what my experiance has been so far. had acne for 8 years.

Very rare is it that anyone will try talking to me and initiate a conversation unless i approach them first.

Ironically, I'm the same age as you and have the exact issue you pointed out. It's like females place themselves on some pedesdtal where you're not supposed to speak to them unless it's aboslutely necessary. That type of attitude they carry just leads me to be anti-social entirely.

I figure, if she wants to talk, then she'll speak up. But, as it is now, I can't force any female to speak no matter how nice I am (Good morning, God bless you, etc).

I'll probably be single for another decade or so before women actually have some maturity enough to speak.

I'm a 16 year old girl and I've got other girls being evil to me. They don't hate me because of my acne. They hate me because I'm always upbeat, happy, and do really well in that class. So, they take cheap shots at me by talking VERY loudly amongst each other about my imperfections and then laughing up a storm. It really bothers me since I'm new to the school and all but I give them the cold shoulder and ignore them. Thankfully, I'll be transferring into a different class 2nd semester! :D

Remember, most likely, one day, your appearances will be better but they'll still be snotty freaks. :lol: