Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cain

Hated because of Acne

@ School. I am a cool kid, I hang out with the real cool kids. But the girls hate me and despise me cause i got acne. I mean it pisses me off. But i took an oath to never hit or curse when a girl could hear me. So any suggestions on the girl issue? (not about hitting em lol)

If you wont curse at them or hit them you cant really do anything. Ignore it or diss' them into the ground.

Cain if I remember correctly... you're 13 years old? unfortunately, you will deal with a lot of shit for awhile.

14 now lol. Ya, I know cause i hear them talk behind my back all day. And they have had some tell me straight up idk why. I never curse @ people or nothing like that idk

I thought "cool kids" liked "cool kids"

so if your a "cool guy" then "cool girls" should like you

isn't that how it goes

maybe if you try talking to a *gasp* uncool GIRL

she might be a NICE one =o

sry i am in a sarcastic mood ;/

people are immature at that age... hell, people are immature in high school too. you don't want to date those girls anyways..

you don't want to date those girls anyways..

Ofcourse not, "that ain't no dinner thing", "hit it an' quit it" or "get in get off get out".

people are immature at that age... hell, people are immature in high school too. you don't want to date those girls anyways..

Some are immature forever! I've dated "men" in their 30s and 40s that still act like they're in high school.

Some are immature forever! I've dated "men" in their 30s and 40s that still act like they're in high school.

i hope ladies aren't like that :pray:

you don't want to date those girls anyways..

Ofcourse not, "that ain't no dinner thing", "hit it an' quit it" or "get in get off get out".

LOL Don't tell him that! He's only 14!

i hope ladies aren't like that :pray:

Not all. But some. Generally, girls who've been sheltered, lived in the same city their whole lives, never had to work for anything, those are the ones who stay immature the longest. I'm not saying they're bad people, they just haven't been put in a position that's forced them to grow up. Look for a girl with a few scars.

I have been working tobbaco 10 hours a day for 2 years. And i have been working on my family and uncle's farm for 8. When i was 6 i was in charge of the Chickens all day loll. Damn that rooster never will forget him

@ School. I am a cool kid, I hang out with the real cool kids. But the girls hate me and despise me cause i got acne. I mean it pisses me off. But i took an oath to never hit or curse when a girl could hear me. So any suggestions on the girl issue? (not about hitting em lol)

im sorry but this is bullshit. excuses excuses. Your cool in school? is that some sort of big accomplishment? and i doubt all girls hate you because of acne. In fact I'd be surprised if ANY girl hated you because of acne. There are plenty of understanding girls out there, dont use this excuse and kid yourself.

im sorry but this is bullshit. excuses excuses. Your cool in school? is that some sort of big accomplishment? and i doubt all girls hate you because of acne. In fact I'd be surprised if ANY girl hated you because of acne. There are plenty of understanding girls out there, dont use this excuse and kid yourself.

If he is in his Freshman year, then it's quite possible that females are ridiculing him over his skin condition. Or, "hate" isn't exactly the word to best describe their actions.

People taking cheap shots at another person in Freshman year is pretty foul play. In my freshman year, I had to go thru the same drama. Females point and tease. The tease or ridicule usually stops in Junior year.

You guys must have had some dick headed seniors. I mean, every senior class including mine has been pretty chill and been kinda nice to the freshmen. Excluding the normal stuff like Seniors getting to go to the front of the breakfast line, etc...small stuff. I can't ever remember a senior or upperclassmen being mean/picking on a freshmen. In Middle school, yeah, kids got picked on for acne, but when I hit HS, it stopped because all the older kids were more mature and the freshmen wanted to be like them.

From my expierences around that age I'd say there's a lot of shallow girls. But you say they all hate you, did you take the time to get to know them all, or just assume they hate you? Assumptions are the motherload of disaster, don't assume they don't like you, until they tell you. Get to know them better and I'm sure you'll find a girl that isn't superfiscial and likes you for you.

oh yeah, I remember during one football practice my freshman year, this freshman was making fun of someone's(he happened to be a sophmore) acne(had had it bad too) and 2 seniors grab'd this freshman and stuck him in a locker. We all left and they left him in their for 15 minutes alone with the lights off like they were gonna leave him their all night. When they went and got him the two seniors made him apoligze for what he said. After that I don't remember him talking shit to anyone for the rest of the year.

oh yeah, I remember during one football practice my freshman year, this freshman was making fun of someone's(he happened to be a sophmore) acne(had had it bad too) and 2 seniors grab'd this freshman and stuck him in a locker. We all left and they left him in their for 15 minutes alone with the lights off like they were gonna leave him their all night. When they went and got him the two seniors made him apoligze for what he said. After that I don't remember him talking shit to anyone for the rest of the year.

Wow thats pretty rough. You could possibly scare someone to the point of having a bad panic attack by doing that.

last time somebody did something like that to me. Well never i am bigger and one of the lead bullies of school so no worries but i still get made fun of no matter what. I am nice though i am actually the one that stops the other bullies so lol kinda the opposite but in the group.

WOW, im 26 and I cant even say hi at some girls at mywork without them saying it back to me with great reluctance.

I said hi to this girl once and she was like "yeah um high" like i was not even supposed to be talking to her or somethin, it was totally wierd and ive never said anything to her since.

The fact is people dont want to talk to someone with acne, but there are some people nice enough to do it for a moment or two. At least that is what my experiance has been so far. had acne for 8 years.

Very rare is it that anyone will try talking to me and initiate a conversation unless i approach them first.

Guest T-Virus

Most girls at our age are way too hard to deal with :hand: One of the reasons why I like the guys better.