Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Beeman

What do you guys do about the bleaching effects of BP on

i would be less worried about sheets and pillows and more worried about hair and clothing

i dont see how one would get it on clothing unless u do a messy job of applying the stuff

My pillows and sheets are a lost cause. The pretty hunter green has turned into a really nasty yellow!

As for my clothes...I put my shirt on first, and then do the BP...that way I won't get any on the collar when I pull it over my head.

i don't use BP but for the two weeks i did the regimen i got my whole green towel messed up and one pair of shorts by forgetting to wash off my hands.

Once bleached...well...*always* bleached.

Before lieing down or putting clothes on, wait for the BP to sink in. Rub it in GOOD, and if need be, pat your skin.

Yesterday i ruined a brand new sweatshirt i had just bought like an hour before. like an idiot, after i tried it on i decided to leave it on for the day because it was cold, and when i went to wash my face with 10% C&C BP, i guess some must have splashed up from the sink when i was rinsing my face because there are some faded spots down at the bottom. Damnit. And yes, my pillows and towels are a lost cause, theyre practically white now.

i would guess that most people have white pillowcases/sheets anyways, so that wouldn't be a problem.. personally i've never bleached anything at all with BP. i wouldn't even know it was bleaching if people hadn't mentioned it.. and i've been using it for years and years.

p.s. if it's bleaching, why does it not bleach your eyebrows/facial hair/hair?

Loads of my towells are ruined sad.gif Its not too bad, just embarressing if someone happens to ask how the bleach got there!

Think the only sollution is to have a beige/white pillowcase and natural coloured towells.

Ironically, I've never bleached hair or clothes. But a while ago I ruined some expensive green pillowcases I got as a wedding gift and was VERY mad. I mean, I use so little bp that I just didn't think of it. So now I bought us white pillowcases for the nights we use bp. But it still won't bring my favorite pillowcases back evil.gif