Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys,

i havent been posting in a while...i actually used dans regimen worked great for me ..my acne is not entirely gone tho i have tiny bumps. my derm precribed me accutane i took my first pill today and im really itchy :S is that a side effect..iknow if you get a rash its bad..but i feel like something is crawling up my skin. i was working tody and the store was really HOT so i dont know if im imagining things. :S has ne one had this experience?

im still itchy :| day 3

My face was insanely red, itchy, and oily the first week I was on 'tane. It all went away about 10 days in, including the oil.

I'm moving this to the Accutane section.....you'll get more responses.

Hey guys,

i havent been posting in a while...i actually used dans regimen worked great for me ..my acne is not entirely gone tho i have tiny bumps. my derm precribed me accutane i took my first pill today and im really itchy :S is that a side effect..iknow if you get a rash its bad..but i feel like something is crawling up my skin. i was working tody and the store was really HOT so i dont know if im imagining things. :S has ne one had this experience?

I've been on it for a week and my face started itching like CRAZY soon after I started. I just assumed it was the skin tightening and drying.... dry skin is itchy... I also was getting flushed a lot and really warm when that happened.... hope this helps... Good luck!

Oh no! What do you do when it itches? Just pile on the moisturiser?

YEP! Luckily it doesn't itch all day.... I just have moments where I'm really itchy.

Side note... I just went to the bathroom at work (to check my face) because that's what I do, constantly check my face to see if it still looks as bad as the last time I looked in the mirror. :( I know, obsess much? Anyway.... My skin is soooo dry the worse yet! The whole week it's been fine all day if I moisturized in the morning, but today.... it's like I never put anything on, I'm flaking all over the freaken place! Good thing I thought to carry my moisturizer with me for such an occassion! EWWWW.... this hard part sucks. I can do it, but it sucks.

Something you should start doing now before your skin gets fragile - if you have an itch (anywhere) just rub it with your fingertips, don't scratch with your nails. A little later when fragility kicks in you can easily accidentally peel off skin by scratching.

Something you should start doing now before your skin gets fragile - if you have an itch (anywhere) just rub it with your fingertips, don't scratch with your nails. A little later when fragility kicks in you can easily accidentally peel off skin by scratching.

Good to know!! You are so kind and such a big help.... Thank you SOO much beentheredonethat!

Hey guys,

I've been on it for a week and my face started itching like CRAZY soon after I started. I just assumed it was the skin tightening and drying.... dry skin is itchy... I also was getting flushed a lot and really warm when that happened.... hope this helps... Good luck!

Today i was trying to study at a coffee shop..but i got way too hot..so i had to leave...i even turnedon the AC in the car to try and cool down. hopefuly it goes away in ten days

im still itchy :| day 3

My face was insanely red, itchy, and oily the first week I was on 'tane. It all went away about 10 days in, including the oil.

I'm moving this to the Accutane section.....you'll get more responses.

thankyou for moving the post...woo i got some replies. glad to know im not alone or an alien when i get really hot .

im 10 days in and my skin hasn't been itchy.. but its insanely oily, red, tight, and flakyyy. ahh. lol hopefully it will get betterr =/

Best of luck to your itchers.

I've been off Accutane for 9 days, and for the past 4 days my skin has been itching incessantly to no avail. I hope it goes away soon.

im 10 days in and my skin hasn't been itchy.. but its insanely oily, red, tight, and flakyyy. ahh. lol hopefully it will get betterr =/

my face is not itchy..its just flakey..i notice the white heads and black heads on my little nose are come right off which is awesome. i am also red but i think its because im hot all the time.

I find it weird tho..im starting with 40 mg every other day for a week and already its affecting me this much..hmm.

anyway seems like we are in this togethor..goodluck brianaaa

Best of luck to your itchers.

I've been off Accutane for 9 days, and for the past 4 days my skin has been itching incessantly to no avail. I hope it goes away soon.

:( im so happy foryou its over!!!!! im pretty sure the itching will go away in due time.