Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
victorious

how do you keep from touching your acne? i'm impressed

hi, i'm new here, but i have been reading posts for a while now. i saw the photo gallery and was impressed how nobody touched their acne.

i sometimes pop a huge cyst on my face and it turns into a dime sized open wound that scabs over and takes about a week to heal.

hi, i'm new here, but i have been reading posts for a while now. i saw the photo gallery and was impressed how nobody touched their acne.

i sometimes pop a huge cyst on my face and it turns into a dime sized open wound that scabs over and takes about a week to heal.

fagz0rs, is it your life mission to troll every thread telling everyone "omgomg i got 1 zitm CRISIS PEOPLE; WHAT SHALL I DO?" are you a in need of attention or something?

Why do you frequent these forums/boards if you have never had more than 2 pimples in your entire life? Sure if you genuinely want to have a friendly chat or help people here, then congratulations your a great guy.

After browsing a few threads iv'e realised you always tell people how good your skin is and how 2 pimples is a crisis, I can't help but think you have more problems than meets the eye.

fagz0rs, is it your life mission to troll every thread telling everyone \"omgomg i got 1 zitm CRISIS PEOPLE; WHAT SHALL I DO?\" are you a in need of attention or something?

Why do you frequent these forums/boards if you have never had more than 2 pimples in your entire life? Sure if you genuinely want to have a friendly chat or help people here, then congratulations your a great guy. 

After browsing a few threads iv'e realised you always tell people how good your skin is and how 2 pimples is a crisis, I can't help but think you have more problems than meets the eye.

Wish I only got one zit a month!! Try one an hour!!

I too can't help touching my face. It drives me nuts! I see a new spot and it just has to be picked!

The only thing that kind of stops me is that I once saw another girl picking her spots and it didn't look too attractive!

The tip about the handcream is ace!

Try telling yourself that the only possible outcome of picking my face is that I will make it worse. Picking isn't going to change the fact of what's there, it only confirms it

fagz0rs, is it your life mission to troll every thread telling everyone \"omgomg i got 1 zitm CRISIS PEOPLE; WHAT SHALL I DO?\" are you a in need of attention or something?

so true. i bet that kid has the worst case on this message board